Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Manley Photo
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – AVL
- Recorded At – Creation Audio
- Recorded At – Goodnight Dallas
- Recorded At – WSRS
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Mixed At – Blackwing Studios
- Recorded At – Worldwide Studios
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Produced At – Fort Apache
- Recorded At – Wharton's Studio
- Recorded At – Time Square Studios
- Recorded At – Mobius Music
- Recorded At – Groove Masters
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – C-8736
- Design [Design Realization] – Tom And Ellie Hughes*
- Design Concept – Chris Gordon (4)
- Executive-Producer – Terry Tolkin
- Photography [Psychic TV] – Eye
- Photography By [Flaming Lips] – Kelly McFadden
- Photography By [Loop, Pixies] – Tom Sheehan (3)
- Photography By [Nick Cave] – Bleddyn Butcher
- Photography By [Nikki Sudden, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr.] – Pat Blashill
- Photography By [Soul Asylum] – Daniel Corrigan
A1 - Recorded at Creation Audio July 29, 1988.
A2 - Recorded in the basement of Andy & Davids house.
A3 - Recorded at Goodnight Dallas in August 1988.
A4 - Recorded at WSRS, Leamington Spa, England, March 17, 1989.
A5 - Recorded and mixed at Blackwing Studios, London. Recorded March 17th & 18th 1989.
A6 - Recorded December, 1988 at Worldwide Studios, London.
B1 - Recorded & Produced at Fort Apache Studios, 1989.
B2 - Recorded November 1988 at Whartons, NYC.
B3 - Recorded at Times Square Studios, Chiswick, London. April 17th-19th, 1989.
B4 - Recorded December 1988 at Fort Apache.
B5 - Recorded at Mobius Music, San Francisco & Groove Master, Santa Monica.
Cover photography Monument Valley Ear Of The Wind © Manley Photo - Tucson, AZ
This compilation ℗ © 1989 Caroline Records, Inc. Marketed by A.V.L. Distributed by Virgin Records Ltd.
The logo of No. 6 Records appears on rear and inner sleeve.
European release with british cat# CARLP 5 on back&spine of sleeve and labels, and german Ariola cat# 210094-630 on back sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 012983 511119
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012983511119
- Label Code: LC 3261
- Price Code: PM 262
- Pressing Plant ID (Label side B, embossed): Bass clef
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): DMC-8736 A-1/6-89
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): DMC-8736 B-1/6-89
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): DMC - 8736 A - 2/7 -89 II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): DMC - 8736 B - 1/6 89 III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 3): DMC-8736 A-2/7-89
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 3): DMC-8736 B-1/6-89
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|CAROL CD 1374, KAR CD 002||Various||The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young (CD, Comp)||Caroline Records, No. 6 Records||CAROL CD 1374, KAR CD 002||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|CAROL 1374, KAR 002||Various||The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young (LP, Comp)||Caroline Records, No. 6 Records||CAROL 1374, KAR 002||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|CAROL MC 1374, KAR MC 002||Various||The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young (Cass, Advance, Comp, Promo)||Caroline Records, No. 6 Records||CAROL MC 1374, KAR MC 002||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|CAR C 5 , CARC 5||Various||The Bridge - A Tribute To Neil Young (Cass, Comp)||Caroline Records, Caroline Records||CAR C 5 , CARC 5||Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|CAR LP 5, CARLP 5||Various||The Bridge - A tribute to Neil Young. (LP, Album)||Caroline Records, Caroline Records, Virgin, Virgin||CAR LP 5, CARLP 5||Australia||1989||Sell This Version|