Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Deep Elm Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Fidelitorium
- Recorded At – 333 Industries, Dallas
- Recorded At – Blue Sky Studios, Tempe, Arizona
- Engineered At – Blue Sky Studios, Tempe, Arizona
- Recorded At – John Keane Studios
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Recorded At – Uptone Studios
- Recorded At – Mammoth Studios
- Recorded At – Watchmen Studios
- Recorded At – Afterhours Studio, Sioux Falls
- Recorded At – Stillness Sound Facility
- Recorded At – Penny Lane Studios
Track 2: Recorded at 333 Industries, Dallas, Texas.
Track 3: Recorded and engineered at Blue Sky, Mesa.
Track 4: Recorded at John Keane Studios.
Track 5: Recorded at Matrix Studios, London.
Track 6: Recorded at Nathan's house.
Track 7: Recorded at Uptone, Tacoma.
Track 8: Recorded at Mammoth Studios.
Track 9: Recorded at Watchmen Studios.
Track 10: Recorded at Afterhours Studio, Sioux Falls.
Track 11: Recorded at Stillness Sound Facility.
Track 12: Recorded Penny Lane, El Paso.
© 2001 Deep Elm Records Inc.
Made in the United States of America.
This is the fifth release in Deep Elm Records' Emo Diaries series.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 01137 03902 6
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): DER 390 *01* 20000925 DISCTRONICS MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L793
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4I
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|WWW-647CD/08||Various||The Emo Diaries Chapter Five: I Guess This Is Goodbye (CD, Comp)||WWW Records||WWW-647CD/08||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|