- Arranged By, Conductor – Irwin Kostal
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Saul Chaplin
- Directed By – Robert Wise
- Edited By [Film Music Editor] – Robert Mayer
- Engineer [Film Recording] – Douglas Williams (3), Murray Spivak
- Engineer [RCA Victor Recording] – John Norman (2)
- Lyrics By – Oscar Hammerstein II
- Mastered By – K (52)
- Music By, Words By [Additional], Music By [Additional] – Richard Rodgers
- Photography By – Frank Bez
- Producer [For Records] – Neely Plumb
- Supervised By [Vocal Supervision] – Robert Tucker
Made in England by The Decca Record Company Ltd., London, from master recordings of R.C.A. Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London. Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited.
© 1965, Radio Corporation of America.
Reissue released between late 1968 and early 1973. This version has the tax code "J/T" printed on the labels, was mastered by Tony Hawkins and has the catalog number and matrices printed without any punctuation on the labels. "New Orthophonic High Fidelity" can also be found under the Red Seal text, unlike other issues. ℗ 1965 is also found at the bottom of the label, rather than the top, and there is no deep groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S3RM 3341
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S3RM 3342
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): S3RM-3341-9K JT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): S3RM-3342-9K JT
- Other (UK Purchase Tax Code): J/T