Various – The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Anne Declemente
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Brittany Warfield, Kasey Truman
- Art Direction, Design – David J. Harrigan III
- Artwork [Art Management & Production] – Kristie Borgmann
- Edited By [Digitally] – Stewart Whitmore
- Executive-Producer – Livia Tortella
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Other [Atlantic Business Affairs] – Erica Bellarosa
- Other [Business Affairs & Clearance] – Christine Bergren
- Other [Marketing] – Cyndi Lynott
- Other [Packaging Production] – Brian Ranney
- Producer – Alexandra Patsavas, Paul Katz
Mastered and digitally edited at Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
1. Published by EMI Blackwood Music Incorporated on behalf of itself/Where I'm Calling From Music (BMI)/Shove It Up Your Songs (BMI)/Giant Beat Songs (BMI)/Please Pass the Songs (BMI)/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
2. Published by PSY Collective LLC (PRS).
Courtesy of Shangri-La Music, LLC/Phi/YouAreHere by arrangement with Zync Music.
3. Published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) o/b/o Warner/Chappell Music Ltd. (PRS)
Courtesy of Xurbia Xendless Ltd. by arrangement with Warner/Chappell Music
4. Published by EMI Publishing Scandinavia/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Recorded and mixed at Decibel Studios, Stockholm
Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp./Warner Music UK Ltd.
5. Published by Universal-PolyGram Int. Publshing, Inc. (ASCAP)/Rimutaka Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group
6. Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o itself, Chop Shop Arch Music and Many Clues Music/Rimutaka Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Chop Shop Records/Atlantic Recording Corp.
7. Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o Loosechord Ltd. (PRS)
Courtesy of A&E Records Limited, under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc.
8. Published by Chrysalis Music on behalf of April Base Publishing (ASCAP)
Bon Iver appears courtesy of Jagjaguwar and St. Vincent appears courtesy of 4AD
9. Published by Chrysalis Music on behalf of itself and BRMC Music (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Abstract Dragon
10. Published by Chrysalis Music on behalf of itself and Leave it to Stephen Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy Invisible Brigades, LLC
11. Published by Affliated Music Publishing o/b/o Dangerbird Songs/Leaves in the River (ASCAP)/Rimutaka Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Dangerbird Records
12. Published by OK Go Publishing (BMI)
Courtesy of Capitol Records under exclusive license to EMI Music under license from EMI Music Licensing
13. Published by Doomed Beauty Music (BMI) admin. Bug/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Engineered at Germano
Victoria Legrand is credited as "Victoria Legrand of Beach House"
Grizzly Bear appears courtesy of Warp Records by arrangement with Zync Music
Victoria Legrand appears courtesy of Sub Pop Records
14. Published by Soul Kitchen Music Ltd. administered by Kobalt Music Publishing America (BMI)/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Courtesy of Kitchenware Records
15. Published by Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment, Inc.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75678 95625 6
- Barcode (String): 075678956256
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner 'W' Logo] 756789656-9.2 V01 FNE
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05L2
- Label Code: LC00121