Tracklist Hide Credits
- Printed By – Campi Grafica
- Licensed From – RCA Italiana
- Distributed By – Dino De Laurentiis Cinematografica Distribuzione SPA
- Artwork By [Cover] – Dario
- Concept By [Conceived By], Creative Director [Created By], Concept By [Concocted By] – Mario L. F. Russo
- Edited By – Roberto Cinquini
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Federico Savina
- Graphics [Printed By] – Feliciano Campi
- Liner Notes – Mario*
- Management [Mr. Russo's Assistant] – Luigi Botta
- Management [Press] – Matteo Spinola
- Management [Special Consultant] – Giuseppe Giacchi
- Other [Collaborator] – Amedeo Salfa, Giampiero Giunti, Liana Ferri, Luciana Cinquini
- Photography – Pierluigi
- Photography By – Angelo Frontoni, Poletto*, Paul Ronald, Tazio Secchiaroli
- Producer – Luigi Campi
- Technician [Technical Consultant] – Fiorenzo Magli
Made in Italy
Record issued as a christmas/new years promotional item for the "friends" of the Campi Editor company.
Comes in a gatefold sleeve with an 18-page booklet.
On rear of sleeve: "This record (...) is not to be used commercialy"
In booklet: "This record is not for commercial use but it is meant to be for you, our friends a hullo.... a good bye.... [sic]"
Additional track notes:
A5: "Back ground music: «Tu scendi dalle stelle» «Gregorian Alleluia»"
A7: "Music by Carlo Rustichelli and the song «Vierno»"
A10: "The song: «Roma nun fa' la stupida stasera» (...) from the musical «Rugantino»"
A13: "[Performed] by the company of the musical comedy - «The Barrack of the Faries» [sic]"
A16: "A quick «listen-in» on the set where John Huston said «cut» and Peppino Rotunno, the director of photography said okey."
An uncredited role of "God's Voice" is also listed for this track.
B1: "The English title of the picture is: «Beautiful but Dangerous»
The sonud-track [sic] was kindly offered by Mr. Maleno Malenotti"
B17: "By special arrangement with Mr. Melis of RCA of Italy"
"ARC (RCA) Record 45 AN-4023"
B42: "Starring Rita Pavone
By special arrangement with Mr. Melis RCA Italy"
"Miss Wertmuller, she actually recited her lyrics but you just cant hear them because everybody was wildly happy that this record was over, at last
Thank you credits:
"Special note of gratitude is due to Federico Fellini, without whose initial colleboration the ball would have never been set rolling."
"Thanks (...) to De Laurentis for inestimable help and understanding."
"Thanks (...) to Mr. Ornato and Mr. Melis of R.C.A. italy for the kind offer of the two soundtracks «Te lo leggo negli occhi» (...) and the «Can-Can» composed (...) for the TV show «Giamburrasca»."
"And thanks, thanks to Ingrid Bergman"
"Et merci, merci beaucoup à Catherine Spaak and to Ricordi of Milan."
"[T]hanks to [Luigi Campi] too for the «loot»."
"(...) thanks to Feliciano [Campi] too."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): CLP 100-004 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): CLP 100-004 B