David Arnold – Tomorrow Never Dies (Music From The Motion Picture)
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Distributed By – Polydor
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Danjaq, LLC
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Corporation
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Old Crow Music
- Published By – United Lion Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mixed At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Art Direction, Design – Brian Johnson (9)
- Contractor [Music] – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Dina Eaton (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack] – Jacquie Perryman, Leslie Lewis
- Music By – David Arnold (tracks: 2 to 12, 14)
- Orchestrated By, Conductor – Nicholas Dodd (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Producer – David Arnold (tracks: 2 to 14)
- Producer [Album] – David Arnold
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Geoff Foster (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Score [Original Score] – David Arnold
- Written-By [Portions Of James Bond Theme] – Monty Norman (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11, 13)
Executive soundtrack production for PolyGram Soundtracks.
This compilation ℗ 1997 A&M Records, Inc. © 1997 A&M Record, Inc., a Polygram Company. Distribution Polydor/Polygram. Track 1 ℗ 1997 A&M Records, Inc. Tracks 2 to 15 ℗ 1997 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. Tomorrow Never Dies Artwork ™ & Copyright © 1997 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. 007 Gun Symbol Logo ™ & © 1962 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation.
Track 1 Published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Old Crow Music (BMI), admin. Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)/United Lion Music, Inc. (BMI), mixed at Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles, CA
Tracks 2 to 13 Published by United Lion Music, Inc. (BMI)
Tracks 2 to 14 Published by EMI Unart Catalog, Inc. (BMI)
Tracks 2 to 12 Recorded and mixed at Air Lyndhurst London
Tracks 2, 4, 8, 11 contain portions of "James Bond Theme" Published by EMI Unart Catalog, Inc. (BMI)
Track 14 contains sampled dialogue from the United Artists Film 'Goldfinger'
Art Direction & Design for Command A Studios, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31454-0830-2 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 540 830-2 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 540 830-2 01 >
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded inner ring): Made in Germany by PMDC
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded inner ring): Made in Germany by PMDC K
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Distribution Code: PY 900
- Rights Society (All variants): BIEM / MCPS
- Rights Society (Variant 1): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): IFPI L003
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0111
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|540 830-4||David Arnold||Tomorrow Never Dies - Music From The Motion Picture (Cass, Album, Comp, Dol)||PolyGram Polska||540 830-4||Poland||1997||Sell This Version|
|540 830-2||David Arnold||Tomorrow Never Dies (CD, Album, Comp)||Polydor||540 830-2||Australia||1997||Sell This Version|
|3260||David Arnold||James Bond (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album, Comp, Unofficial)||Music World (2)||3260||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|540 830 2||David Arnold||Tomorrow Never Dies (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD, Album, Comp, Unofficial)||A&M Records (2)||540 830 2||Bulgaria||1997||Sell This Version|
|540 830 2||David Arnold||Tomorrow Never Dies (Trilha Sonora Original Do Filme "007 - O Amanhã Nunca Morre" (CD, Album, Comp)||A&M Records||540 830 2||Brazil||1997||Sell This Version|