Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch
- Copyright (c) – Touch
- Published By – Touch Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Be Music (2)
- Published By – Warner Chappell Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – All Questions Music
- Published By – EMI/Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Public Domain (2)
- Distributed By – Semaphore – SEMA 35995
- Distributed By – Kudos
- Distributed By – Dutch East India Trading
- Distributed By – Digital Narcis Corporation,. Ltd.
- Pressed By – BOD Berlin Optical Disc
3: A flight back from Tokyo in 1990 on ANA 201: one of the passengers alerted the cabin staff that a man was on the aircraft brandishing a toy gun. An hour later, on the flight deck and over Siberia, this recording was taken direct from the pilot's ATC receiver.
5: A short piece for answering machine, played back and forth over the phone between Amsterdam and London in January 1988.
6: Also previously unreleased, a new composition.
7: March the 9th, 1948, New Brunsiwick, Canada, time 08.23. Alfie, the controller, has less than 30 minutes in which to prevent Wesley's runaway train from derailment into a built-up area. The drama unfolds and the protagonists perform like male leads in a Hollywood film.
9: Much ahead of its time, a 23 minute track recorded for opening of the Haçienda in Manchester in 1982, and a blueprint for 'Blue Monday': it was published in 2 parts on the first Touch release, Feature Mist. This is the missing middle section.
10: Recorded in Peliatan in June 1983, the genggong is "The original sound of Bali", a strip of palm wood, about 30x2cm, with two strands carved out of it as the mouthpiece. It is not easy to play "frog sound"; Mr. Togog said modestly that he was getting too old for it, and after three demonstrations, he asked his son to helm him along.
15: Short wave radio manipulation.
19: Dry tropical forest, Costa Rica, 0615h 9th April 1995. Previously unreleased.
20: Kenya, 0210h 1st March 1996. Previously unreleased.
22: Previously unreleased.
220.127.116.11.16.19.20: Touch Music
18.104.22.168.21: Copyright Control
9: Be Music/Warner Chappell Ltd.
11.14.22: Chrysalis Music
15: All Questions Music (BMI)
18: Virgin/EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
22.214.171.124: Public Domain
(P) & (C) 1997 Touch
Distributed by Semaphore in Europe, Kudos in the UK, Dutch East India Trading in the USA, Digital Narcis Ltd. in Japan.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 013859 359959
- Matrix / Runout: BOD SEMA 35995
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5207
- Rights Society: BMI