Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-01||–Glamorous Hooligan||Breakin' Knees (Revenge Of The 23 Stone Body-Popper)
Producer, Written-By, Engineer – Dean Cavanagh, Enzo Annecchini
|1-02||–Ian Pooley||Picture Palace
Producer, Written-By, Engineer – Ian Pooley
|1-03||–Orlando Voorn||Solar System
Recorded By, Engineer, Written-By – O Voorn*
Producer, Engineer – A Parker*, David MorleyWritten-By – A Parker*
|1-05||–DJ Trace||The Beacon
Written-By, Engineer, Producer – D Hutchinson*, Nick Sykes*
|1-06||–Buckfunk 3000||The Return Of Alphonzo
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Buckfunk 3000
|1-07||–The Advent||City Limits
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Cisco Ferreira, Colin McBean
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Random Logic
|1-09||–As One||Doctrine To Dance
Written-By [All Things Created By] – Kirk Degiorgio
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Cristian Vogel
|1-11||–Future 3||Vasa K (Trance Europe Remix)||5:13|
|2-01||–B.Low||Where Are You Comin' From?
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Constantin Peyfuss, Erdem Tunakan, Patrick Pulsinger
|2-02||–Zulutronic||Zululeptic (I Am A Virus)||5:15|
|2-04||–Marshall Jefferson And The Lumpheads*||New State Of Being
Engineer – Caspar KedrosProducer, Written-By – The Lumpheads*
|2-05||–Carl Cox||The Other Side
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Carl Cox
Engineer – Glenn GibbonsProducer, Written-By – Orde Meikle, Stuart MacMillan*
|2-07||–Russ Gabriel||Rare Is The Groove
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Russ Gabriel
Engineer – Nüw IdolProducer – Mr C*Written-By – Layo Paskin
|2-09||–Slab||Rabbit's Moon (Lateral Lagomorph Mix)
Written-By, Engineer, Producer – Lol Hammond, Nina Walsh
|2-10||–Dr Rockit*||Take Off
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Matthew 'Herbert' Herbert*
|2-11||–Stasis||But Not Quite
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – S Pickton*
Co-producer, Arranged By – Skipjack ClassProducer, Written-By – Neil Landstrumm
- Licensed From – Op-ART
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Published By – Worlds End Toons
- Published By – Voorn Music/EMI
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Published By – NKS
- Published By – Les Editions De La Bascule
- Published By – Voices Of Wonder
- Recorded At – The Mutant Rat Loft
- Published By – C.Eye.C Music
- Published By – Beechwood Music
- Published By – Edition Tresor
- Published By – BMG UFA Musik Verlage
- Published By – Abuse Industries
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Soma Music
- Published By – Ferox
- Published By – The End (5)
- Recorded At – Voorn Production
- Recorded At – No U-Turn Studios
- Recorded At – The Workshop, Zone 5
- Recorded At – Akoma Workx
- Recorded At – Microlab
- Recorded At – No Future Studio
- Recorded At – Morbid Records
- Recorded At – Airbase 1000
- Recorded At – T.T.B. Studios
- Recorded At – Sham Studios
- Recorded At – The Watershed
- Recorded At – Swingtime (2)
- Recorded At – The Otherworld
- Recorded At – Matrix M
- Mastered At – Multi Media Masters
- Design [Cover Design] – Rich Borge
- Edited By [Editor], Liner Notes – Sarah Champion
- Edited By [Managing Editor] – Robin Gibson
- Edited By [Publisher] – Rob Deacon
- Edited By [Sub-Editor] – Neil Perry (4), Piers Hawkins
- Layout [Book Layout], Design – Susanna Morley
- Liner Notes [Contributor] – Carl Loben, Hillegonda Rietveld*, Jack Barron (3), Jessica Stein, Joanne Wain, Martin James (8), Ngaire Ruth, Oliver Swanton, Rupert Howe (2), Tim Barr (3), Tim Churchill, Tony Marcus (3), Veena Virdi
- Mastered By – Jolly James
- Other [Marketing] – Paul Basford
- Other [Overseas Sales] – Daniel Bobroff
- Other [UK Sales] – Geremy O'Mahony
- Photography By – Brian Sweeney (2), Colin Hawkins, Dierdre O'Callaghan*, Keith Krick, Mark McNulty (3), Nicoletta Gerlach, Patrick Henry (7), Paul Evans (2), Steve Double
Book layout/design Susanna Morley for kadazan.
Made in England
Distributed in the zzzK by Vital.
Track 1-01: Recorded at The Mutant Rat Loft, Bradford. Glamorous Hooligan appears courtesy of Gonzo Productions. Track title in booklet: 'Breakin' Knees (Revenge Of The 23 Stone Body-Popper)', track title on back cover: 'Breakin' Knees (Revenge Of The 23 Stone Bodypopper)'.
Track 1-01, 1-02, 1-08, 2-04: Published by Worlds End Toons.
Track 1-03: Recorded at Voorn Production. Published by Voorn Music/EMI. Orlando Voorn appears courtesy of R&S Records.
Track 1-04: Copyright Control. Andrea Parker appears courtesy of Mo' Wax/A&M Records Ltd.
Track 1-05: Recorded at No U-Turn Studios, UK. Published by Westbury/NKS.
Track 1-06: Recorded at The Workshop Zone 5. Published by Les Editions De La Bascule. Buckfunk 3000 appear courtesy of Language/Crammed Discs. A No Future Production.
Track 1-07: Recorded at Akoma Worx, London. Published by C.Eye.C Music. The Advent appear courtesy of Internal Records.
Track 1-08: Recorded at Microlab, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Track 1-09: Published by Beechwood Music. Licensed from OP-ART 1996.
Track 1-10: Recorded at No Future Studios. Published by Edition Tresor UFA/BMG Musikverlage. Christian Vogel appears courtesy of Scandinavia Records.
Track 1-11: Recorded at home. Published by Voices Of Wonder. Future 3 appear courtesy of April Records. Track title in booklet: 'Vasa K (Trance Europe Remix)', track title on back cover: 'Vasa K'.
Track 2-01: Recorded at Morbid Records, Vienna. Published by Abuse Industries. B.Low appear courtesy of Cheap Records. Track title in booklet: 'Where Are You Comin' From?', track title on back cover: 'Where Are You Coming From'.
Track 2-02: Recorded at Airbase 1000, Berlin. Copyright Control. Zulutronic appear courtesy of Pharma Records. Track title in booklet: 'Zululeptic (I Am A Virus)', track title on back cover: 'Zululeptic'.
Track 2-03: Recorded at TTB Studio, Wakefield. Copyright Control. Outcast appear courtesy of One Little Indian.
Track 2-04: Track title in booklet: 'New State Of Being', track title on back cover: 'A New State Of Being'.
Track 2-05: Recorded at Sham Studios, Horsham. Published by MCA Music. Carl Cox appears courtesy of Worldwide Ultimatum Records/Edel Records UK Ltd.
Track 2-06: Published by Soma Music. Slam appear courtesy of Soman Recordings.
Track 2-07: Published by Ferox. Russ Gabriel appears courtesy of Ferox Records.
Track 2-08: Recorded at The Watershed, London. Published by The End. Killer Loop appear courtesy of The End Records.
Track 2-09: Copyright Control. Track title in booklet: 'Rabbit's Moon (Lateral Lagomorph Mix)', track title on back cover: 'Rabbit's Moon (Squelch Mix)'.
Track 2-10: Recorded in Swingtime. Doctor Rockit appears courtesy of Clear Records.
Track 2-11: Recorded at The Otherworld. Copyright Control. Stasis appears courtesy of Otherworld Recordings.
Track 2-12: Recorded at Matrix M Studios. Copyright Control. Neil Landstrumm appears courtesy of Scandinavia Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 08277 90013 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI L 852
- Mould SID Code (CD1, CD2): none
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [Multi Media Masters logo] 83195 TEX5CD (DISC1) Mastered by MULTI MEDIA MASTERS Switzerland
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [Multi Media Masters logo] 83196 TEX5CD DISC2 Mastered by MULTI MEDIA MASTERS Switzerland