Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Touch El Arab||Civil War
Performer [Now Cosists Of] – J. Popoff, M. Mecanique*
|A2||–Next Generation (2)||Homage
Computer, Sampler – Andy RippsteinPerformer [Next Generation ... Are] – Andy Rippstein, Tom Studer*Vocals, Synthesizer, Sampler – Tom Studer*
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Ralf L. AernePerformer [Consists Of] – Ralf L. Aerne, Reto CaduffSynthesizer, Sampler – Reto Caduff
|A4||–Carlos Perón*||A Dirty Song (Steel Version)
Vocals – Jaymz Bee
|A5||–Swamp Terrorists||Old Greyhound
Performer [Uncredited] – Ane H., M. AntenerVocals [Uncredited] – Ane H.
|A6||–Lunettes Noir*||In Case Of...
Performer [Lunettes Noire ... Are] – Beat Lundin, Daniel Von Büren, Martin AckleSynth – Beat Lundin, Daniel Von BürenVocals [Voc.] – Martin Ackle
|B1||–Dead Eyes Opened*||Marilyn
Electronics – Jonas GöranssonPerformer [Dead Eyes Open ... Are] – Jonas Göransson, Peter NyborgVoice – Peter Nyborg
Performer [Uncredited] – Andreas Carlsson (3), Calle Sjöström, Johann Nygren, Unknown Artist
|B3||–Cat Rapes Dog||Schizophrenia||5:34|
|B4||–Tolchock 14*||The Black Plague||4:51|
Performer ["Sepülchre Inc." Are] – Petter Marklund, Roger Nyberg, Rolf Hedqvist (2)
- Remastered At – DNS Studios, Birmensdorf
- Recorded At – Holkya
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 150 BPM Records
- Copyright (c) – 150 BPM Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Life Soundmagazine
- Copyright (c) – New Life Soundmagazine
- Marketed By – COD
- Distributed By – AMV Azary Medien Vertriebs GmbH
- Distributed By – Cod Records
- Distributed By – Contempo Records
- Booklet Editor [Uncredited, Booklet] – Martin Kurzbein, Sebastian Koch
- Cover [Uncredited, Coveridee] – Hakan Ehrnst*, Martin Kurzbein, Reto Caduff, Sebast. Koch*
- Design [Uncredited, Covergestaltung] – Martin Kurzbein, Martin Kurzbein, Reto Caduff
- Remastered By – Andy Rippstein, Claudio Flury, Tom Studer*
- Translated By [Uncredited, Translation] – Mark Powell
c+p 1989 150 BPM
[On back sleeve:]
Complete by 150 BPM Records
Art Sound Records
Front Music Productions
℗ 1989 150 BPM Records
DISTRIBUTION Swiss: cod Records/6330 Cham Germany: AMV Medienvertrieb/6050 Offenbach Italy: Contempo Records/0100 Firenze
[On inner sleeve:]
Track A2 is a song about the 8 years lasting madness of the Vietnam war.
Track A3 is a brand-new, previously unreleased 8-track title.
Track A4 is a remix of a track of "Impersonator II" (PiAS). Carlos Perón appears courtesy of Sam Records
Track A6: Halfway through 1988 the band unexpectedly returned to the recording studios with some new compositions. The title, originally planned as a maxi track, was one of the fruits of this recording sessions.
Track B1 was composed the very first time they played together one evening in April 1988 and shows only one side of the band...
Track B2, a brand new recording
Track B3: In January 1989 they released their first record "Columna Vertebralis", that was distributed in Scandinavia, Germany and Switzerland. "SCHIZOPHRENIA" (Dopamine version) - in a different mix also be found on the mentioned EP - has been recorded at Holkya Judstudijo in August 1988. "Cat Rapes Dog" appear by courtesy of Front Music Production.
Track B5 has previously been released as a 7" (different mix) in June 1988 on Front Music Production.
released on: 150 BPM Records / Art Sound Records / Front Music Productions
Remastered on Digital Audio Tape at DNS Studio Birmensdorf, February 1989.
Marketed by: COD
c + p new life soundmagazine / 150 BPM Rec
Artist on track A3 is written Seance and Séance in booklet.
Artist on track A4 is written Carlos Peron and Carlos Perón in booklet.
Artist on track A6 is written Lunettes Noires and L.N. in booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Swiss Side): 19307 A ℗1989 LH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Swedish Side): 19307 B LHD