Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gabriel Le Mar, Michael Kohlbecker
|2||–Koxbox||Midnight At The End
Producer – KoxboxProducer, Written-By – Ian IonWritten-By – Frank E, Peter Candy
|3||–Acid Rockers||Messages From Jupiter
Written-By – Matt Buggins*, Steve Walker (5)
|4||–Metal Spark||Sonic Feet
Producer, Written-By, Programmed By – Lorenzo Zoeter, Lucas Mees, Patrice Van Den Berg
|5||–The Delta||As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling
Producer, Written-By – Eberhard Schulz, Marcus C. Maichel, Niels Paschen
|6||–Juno Reactor||Jardin De Cecile (Man With No Name Remix)
Engineer – Otto The BarbarianRemix – Man With No NameWritten-By – Ben Watkins, Paul Jackson (6), Xavier Morel
Engineer – Andreas RollWritten-By – Johann Bley
|8||–Saafi Brothers||Internal Code Error (X-Dream Remix)
Remix – X-DreamWritten-By – Alex Azary, Gabriel Le Mar, Michael Kohlbecker
|9||–Total Eclipse||Direct Motion
Written-By – Serge Souque
2. Taken from the film soundtrack "Pusher"
3. Taken from the single Weird World BR059
4. Taken from the album Metal Spark coming soon to Blue Room
5. Taken from the single As a Child... BR037
6. Original taken from the album Bible of Dreams BR042LP/CD
7. Taken from the album Blow Your Mind BR050LP/CD available on Blue Room
8. Taken from the album Mystic Cigarettes BR032LP/CD
9. Taken from the single Collapsar BR033
Title on cover: Trip Through Sound 2
Title on spines and CD, and in booklet: Trip Through Sound II
Printed on back cover: ℗&© Blue Room Released 1998.
Printed on CD: ℗&© 1998 Blue Room Released.
Printed in booklet: ℗ 1998 Blue Room Released. © 1998 Blue Room Released.
Some copies have "Printed in the U.K." stickers on the back cover and in the booklet.
Made in the E.C.
"This CD is pod friendly"
Total duration: 65:41
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 17936 90692 6
- Matrix / Runout: 163510-2XR1-8105-A *BR069CD*
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L791
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2D1A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2D2C
- Label Code: LC 6110
- Rights Society: MCPS