Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Eric Clapton||Border Song
Alto Saxophone – George Young (2)Arranged By [Horns] – Rob MounseyBaritone Saxophone – Ronnie CuberBass – Daryl Jones*Choir – Reverend Timothy Wright Washington Temple Concert Choir*Coordinator [Production Co-ordinator] – Jill Dell'AbateDrums – Steve FerroneEngineer – Dave O'DonnellGuitar, Vocals – Eric ClaptonMixed By – Rob EatonMixed By [Assistant] – Ben FowlerPiano – Greg PhillinganesProducer – Eric Clapton, Truman StilesProducer [Assistant] – Alexandra Saraspe*Synthesizer [Additional] – Alan Clark, Robbie KondorSynthesizer [Synth Horns] – Jeff BovaTambourine – Carol SteeleTenor Saxophone – Michael BreckerTrombone – Dave BargeronTrumpet – Alan Rubin
|A2||–Kate Bush||Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long, Long Time)
Bagpipes [Uilleann] – Davey Spillane*Concertina – Alistair AndersonDrums – Charlie MorganEngineer, Bass – Del PalmerGuitar – Alan MurphyProducer, Keyboards, Vocals – Kate Bush
|A3||–Sting||Come Down In Time
Engineer – Richard ArnoldPiano – Nancy TreadlightRecorded By, Mixed By – Hugh PadghamVocals, Bass – Sting
|A4||–The Who||Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Backing Vocals – Ian WilsonEngineer – Andy MacphersonPiano – John 'Rabbit' Bundrick*Producer, Backing Vocals – Billy NichollsProducer, Programmed By [Programming] – Jon Astley
|B1||–The Beach Boys||Crocodile Rock
Backing Vocals – Adrian Baker, Bruce Johnson, Carl Wilson, Mike LoveEngineer, Vocals – Jeff PetersGuitar – Jerry StevensonLead Vocals – Alan JardineProducer, Remix – Gus DudgeonProgrammed By [Programming], Keyboards, Engineer – Ian Lynne*Remix – Tufty
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Wilson PhillipsBass – Neil StubenhausCoordinator [Production Co-ordinator] – Jolie LevineCymbal – John Robinson (2)Engineer [Assistant] – Charlie Paakkari, Chris Fogel, Mark Hagen, Randy LongGuitar – Michael LandauOther [Charts Prepared By] – Orion CrawfordPiano [Acoustic] – Randy KerberProducer, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement, Rhythm Arrangement], Electric Piano, Synthesizer – Glen BallardProgrammed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Michael BoddickerRecorded By, Mixed By – Francis BuckleySaxophone – Daniel Higgins*
|B3||–Joe Cocker||Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Bass – T.M. StevensDrums – Steve Holley (2)Engineer [Assistant] – Dan Gellent, Gary LanganGuitar – Phil GrandeKeyboards – Chris StaintonProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – David TickleSaxophone – Deric DyerSynthesizer – John Miles
|B4||–Jon Bon Jovi||Levon
Bass – Tim Harrington (3)Drums – Tico TorresEngineer [Additional] – Phil NicoloGuitar – Phil XKeyboards – Dave Bryan*, Howie BertoloProducer, Guitar – Aldo NovaProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Obie O'BrienProducer, Vocals – Jon Bon Jovi
|C1||–Tina Turner||The Bitch Is Back
Arranged By [Horns], Horns [Horn Section], Soloist [Sax], Organ, Tambourine, Backing Vocals – Timmy Cappello*Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Bob FeitDrums – Jack BrunoEngineer [Mixing Assistant] – Talley SherwoodEngineer [Recording Assistant] – Brian Scheuble, Michael Douglass*Guitar, Backing Vocals – James RalstonKeyboards, Backing Vocals – Ollie MarlandLead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Gene BlackPiano, Backing Vocals – Kenny MooreProducer – Roger DaviesProducer, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Tina TurnerProducer, Mixed By, Engineer – Chris Lord-Alge
|C2||–Daryl Hall & John Oates||Philadelphia Freedom
Bass Guitar – Kasim SultonDrums – Michael Braun*Electric Guitar – Elliot EastonEngineer – Peter MoshayEngineer [Mix] – Curt FrascaKeyboards – Bob MayoKeyboards [Additional] – T-Bone Wolk, Terry Burros*Mixed By, Producer [Post-production] – Shep PettiboneOther [Guitar Technician & Crew] – Tom PermePercussion – Sammy FigueroaProducer – Tom "T-Bone" Wolk*Producer, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar – John OatesProducer, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards – Daryl Hall
|C3||–Rod Stewart||Your Song
Bass – Carmine RojasDrums – Dave Palmer*Guitar – Chrissy Shefts, Jeff GolubKeyboards – Kevin SavigarMandolin – Carmine RojasMixed By – Brian MaloufProducer – Trevor HornViolin – Richard Green*
|C4||–Oleta Adams||Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Tessa NilesBass – Pino PalladinoDrums – John CushonEngineer – Steve Chase*Guitar, Backing Vocals – Roland OrzabalOrgan [Hammond] – Simon ClarkPiano, Vocals – Oleta AdamsProducer – Roland Orzabel*
|D1||–Bruce Hornsby||Madman Across The Water
Bass – Joe PuertaDrums – John MoloEngineer – Larry MillasEngineer [Assistant] – Ken Wishner, Scott AhausEngineer [Mixing] – Tuffy*Guitar – George Marinelli Jr.*Keyboards – John "J.T." Thomas*Producer, Lead Vocals, Piano – Bruce HornsbyProducer, Mixed By – Gus Dudgeon
Engineer – John ReynoldsEngineer [Assistant] – Paul GoldingKeyboards – Lyndon ConnahProducer – Sinéad O'Connor
|D3||–Phil Collins & The Serious Band||Burn Down The Mission
Bass – Lee Sklar*Brass [Section] – Phenix Horns*Guitar – Daryl StuermerOrgan – Steve WinwoodProducer – Hugh PadghamProducer, Vocals, Drums, Piano – Phil Collins
Engineer, Recorded By [Live Recording By] – Chris PorterOboe – Danny JacobsPiano, Strings – Chris CameronProducer – George MichaelStrings – Dave ClaytonWoodwind, French Horn – Andy Hamilton (7)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – John Reid Enterprises Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – John Reid Enterprises Ltd.
- Record Company – Phonogram
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Baarn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mashbrook Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Novercia Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yearhour Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Brother Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SBK Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Adaven Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jon Bon Jovi
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bertelsmann Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Oleta Adams
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Netzach Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robobuild Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Big Pig Music Ltd.
- Coordinator [Album Co-ordinated By] – Candace Strickland
- Photography By [Bernie Taupin] – Randee St. Nicholas
- Photography By [Elton John] – Bob Carlos Clarke
- Photography By [Eric Clapton] – Phil Dent
- Photography By [George Michael] – Dave Morgan (12)
- Photography By [Joe Cocker] – Neal Preston
- Photography By [Jon Bon Jovi, Daryl Hall & John Oates] – Timothy White (3)
- Photography By [Kate Bush] – John Carda Bush*
- Photography By [Oleta Adams, Bruce Hornsby] – Greg Gorman
- Photography By [Phil Collins] – Josh Millais
- Photography By [Rod Stewart] – Diego Uchitel
- Photography By [Sinead O'connor] – Kevin Westenberg
- Photography By [Sting] – Robert Gligorov
- Photography By [The Beach Boys] – Alan Bergman (2)
- Photography By [The Who] – Chalkie Davies
- Photography By [Tina Turner] – Paul Cox (5)
- Photography By [Wilson Phillips] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Written-By – Elton John & Bernie Taupin
Side Two: 1. (P) 1991 Brother Records, Inc. 2. (P) 1991 SBK Records. 3. (P) 1991 Capitol Records, Inc. (World excludin Australia, NZ & Papua New Guinea). (P) 1991 Adaven Productions, Inc. (Australia, NZ & Papua New Guinea). 4. (P) 1991 Jon Bon Jovi.
Side Three: 1. (P) 1991 Capitol records, Inc. (World excluding Australia, NZ & Papaua New Guinea). (P) 1991 Festival Records Pty Ltd. (Australia, NZ & Papua New Guinea). 2. (P) 1991 Arista Records, Inc. A Bertelsmann Music Group Company. 3. (P) 1991 Warner Bros. Records, Inc. 4. (P) 1991 Oleta Adams.
Side Four: 1. (P) 1991 BMG Music. 2. (P) 1991 Netzach Limited. 3. (P) 1990 Phillip Collins Limited. 4. (P) 1991 Robobuild Limited.
Released with two printed inner sleeves.
'Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long, Long Time)' as 'Rocket Man' OBC and label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan): 042284574914
- Barcode (Text): 0 42284 57491 4
- Rights Society (boxed): B.I.E.M. | STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Other (Distribution Code): PG 272
Other Versions (5 of 62) View All
|845 749-1||Various||Two Rooms: Celebrating The Songs Of Elton John & Bernie Taupin (2xLP, Comp)||Mercury||845 749-1||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|845 749-4||Various||Two Rooms - Celebrating The Songs Of Elton John & Bernie Taupin (Cass, Album, Comp)||Mercury||845 749-4||Australia||1991||Sell This Version|
|845 759-2||Various||Two Rooms - Celebrating The Songs Of Elton John & Bernie Taupin (CD, Album)||Mercury||845 759-2||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|LPR-1256 A2||Various||Two Rooms: Celebrating The Songs Of Elton John & Bernie Taupin (2xLP, Comp, S/Edition, Bro)||Mercury||LPR-1256 A2||Mexico||1991||Sell This Version|
|845 750-2||Various||Two Rooms - Celebrating The Songs Of Elton John & Bernie Taupin (CD, Album, Club)||Polydor||845 750-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|