Tracklist Hide Credits
Each disc comes in a separate cardboard sleeve, and all sleeves are included in a soft PVC tray specifically designed by Laurent Hô. The tray unfolds vertically and has a hole on the top so that it can be hung on a wall. The packaging also includes an additional unfoldable booklet placed between the tray's folds.
Hier, Aujourd'hui, Demain was recorded live on August 4, 2000 at l'Opéra de Montpellier. Composed for the Orchestre National de Montpellier by René Koering, Torgull and Manu Le Malin (live electronics, scratching).
Bonus backstage shooting (track 5-3) is introduced by the track "In The Machine" by Manu Le Malin & Torgull.
Errors on the cover:
1-02 is given as "X Ray's Gun".
1-04 is incompletely given as "Paris" in booklet and on back cover.
1-05 is given as "Ingler - Lugar", and therefore credited as written by Laurent Hô only.
1-07 is given as "Prélude".
1-14 is given as "New Message".
1-20 is erroneously listed as "The Druid", another track from the same release, because titles of both tracks were inverted on that release.
2-09 is incompletely given as "Nexus" in booklet and on CD.
3-01 is given as "Bassjam".
3-03 is given as "Drum Girl".
3-07, 3-09 and 3-16 are credited to Laurent Hô.
3-10 is incompletely given as "Paradise".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 481574 043506
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog#): UWe100PTH
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog#): UWe100UW
- Other (Disc 3 Catalog#): UWe100ANLX
- Other (Disc 4 Catalog#): UWe100GZL
- Other (Disc 5 Catalog#): UWe100DVD
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DOCdata FRANCE UWE100PTH
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DOCdata FRANCE UWE100UW
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3): DOCdata FRANCE UWE100ANLX
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4): DOCdata FRANCE UWE100GZL
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 5): DVD DOCdata UWE100DVD
- Mastering SID Code (Discs 1 to 4): none
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 5): IFPI LJ82
- Mould SID Code (Discs 1 & 2): IFPI 3809
- Mould SID Code (Discs 3 & 4): IFPI 3808
- Mould SID Code (Disc 5): none
- Rights Society: SACEM / SACD / SDRM / SGDL