Various – Warner Music Canada Promotional CD - Vol. 241 (April 1995)
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – Boo-A-Bug
- Published By – The Publishing Ink, Inc.
- Published By – Johner Brothers
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Published By – East 64th St. Music Co.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Famous Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – 19 Music
- Published By – Feet Up N' Listen Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music
- Published By – Yessup Music Company
- Published By – Tentative Music
- Published By – Junior Citizen
- Published By – Post Oak Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Brass Crab Publishing
- Published By – Galewood Songs
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – To The Moon
- Published By – Didbilly Music
- Published By – Issy Moon Music
- Published By – New Court Music
- Published By – Low Country Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Bait And Tackle Music
Track 2 [published by] The Johner Brothers (SOCAN). From the WEA / Sceptre album “My Brother And Me”.
Tracks 3 and 4 [published by] Longitude Music Co. / East 64th St. Music Co. (BMI). From the Upstairs Records / Warner Bros. album “Anything You Want”.
Track 5 from the Atlantic album “Cracked Rear View”.
Track 6 [published by] WB Music Corp. / Famous Music (ASCAP) / Warner Chappell / 19 Music. From the Maverick / Sire / Warner Bros. album “Bedtime Stories”.
Track 7 [published by] Warner Chappell / Feet Up N Listen. From the WEA Australia album “Right Here And Now”.
Track 8 [published by] Warner Chappell Music.
Track 9 [published by] Yessup Music Company, admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). From the Warner Bros. album “Balance”.
Track 10 [published by] Tentative Music (BMI). From the Elektra album “Deluxe”.
Track 11 [published by] Junior Citizen (BMI). From the Sire album “Junior Citizen”.
Track 12 [published by] Post Oak Publishing, Inc. / Brass Crab Publishing (BMI). From the Warner Bros. album “Ten Feet Tall And Bulletproof”.
Track 13 [published by] Galewood Songs / Ensign Music Corp. / To The Moon / Didbilly Music / Issy Moon Music (BMI). From the Giant album “If I Could Make A Living”.
Track 14 [published by] New Court Music / Low Country Music / EMI Blackwood Music Inc. / Bait And Tackle Music (BMI). From the Warner Bros. album “Thinkin' Problem”.
Distributed by / Distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd. A Warner Music Group company.
The release is housed in a regular-sized jewel case with a back inlay, no front cover was issued.
There are no publishing credits listed for track 5.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: #950324AA PROC-95241
- Pressing Plant ID (Located In Matrix Ring): MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000