Various – Warner Music Canada Promotional CD - Volume 145 - August 1992
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Tim Taylor (13)||Wild One
Written-By – T. Taylor*
|2||–Randy Travis||If I Didn't Have You
Written-By – M.D. Barnes*, S. Ewing*
|3||–Billy Joe Royal||Funny How Time Slips Away
Written-By – W. Nelson*
|4||–Travis Tritt||Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man (Single Version)
Written-By – Kostas (2)
|5||–Kenny Rogers||I'll Be There For You
Written-By – G. Goldens*, S. Glassmeyer*, W. Newton*
|6||–Karen Tobin||Picture Of Your Daddy (Edit)
Written-By – M. Fosson*
|7||–Ephraim Lewis||Drowning In Your Eyes||4:12|
|8||–The Rembrandts||Johnny Have You Seen Her?||4:14|
|9||–INXS||Not Enough Time
Written-By – A. Farriss*, M. Hutchence*
|10||–Genesis||Jesus He Knows Me (Single Version)
Written-By – M. Rutherford*, P. Collins*, T. Banks*
|11||–Linear||Smile If You Like Sex (Edit)
Written-By – C. Pennachie*, D. Frank*, W. Pauley*
|12||–The Party||Free (Hurley's 7" Without Rap)
Remix [Uncredited] – Steve "Silk" HurleyWritten-By – J. Holmes*, L. Mallison*, T. Riley*
|13||–David Bowie||Real Cool World
Written-By – D. Bowie*
|14||–David Sanborn||Bang Bang
Written-By – J. Sabatar*, J. Cuba*
|15||–Bad 4 Good||Nineteen
Written-By – P. Lynott*
|16||–Electric Boys||Dying To Be Loved
Written-By – C. Bloom*
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – Prehensile Pub., Co.
- Published By – Silversongs
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Hardscratch Music
- Published By – Sony Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – Wronghander Music
- Published By – Add In Music
- Published By – Big Otis
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – 100 Billion Dollar Music
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Published By – Hidden Pun Music Inc.
- Published By – Hagis Music
- Published By – Pennachio Music
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Donril Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Willesden Music
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Published By – Pippin The Friendly Ranger Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Eclectic Noise Music
- Published By – The Night Rainbow Music
Track 2 [published by] Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. / Irving Music / Hardscratch Music (BMI). From the Warner Bros. album "Greatest Hits - Vol. 1".
Track 3 [published by] Sony-Tree Pub., Co., Inc. (BMI). From the Atlantic album "Billy Joe Royal".
Track 4 [published by] Songs Of Polygram Int'l., Inc. (BMI). From the Warner Bros. album "T-R-O-U-B-L-E".
Track 5 [published by] Wronghander Music (ASCAP) / Add In Music (BMI). From the Reprise album "Back Home Again".
Track 6 [published by] Big Otis (BMI). From the Atlantic album "Carolina Smokey Moon".
Track 7 [published by] EMI April Music, Inc. (ASCAP). From the Elektra album "Skin".
Track 8 [published by] W.B. Music Corp (ASCAP) / Warner-Tamerlane Pub., Corp. / 100 Billion Dollar Music (ASCAP). From the forthcoming Rembrandts album.
Track 9 [published by] Polygram Music Publishing. From the Atlantic album "Welcome To Wherever You Are".
Track 10 [published by] Hidden Pun Music, Inc. (BMI). From the Atlantic album "We Can't Dance".
Track 11 [published by Hagis Music / Pennachio Music / EMI Music (BMI). From the Atlantic album "Caught In The Middle".
Track 12 [published by] Donril Music, admin. by Zomba Enterprises, Inc. / Zomba Enterprises, Inc. (ASCAP) / Willesden Music (BMI). From the Hollywood Records album "Free".
Track 13 [published by] Ensign Music Corporation / Tintoretto Music (BMI). From the Warner Bros. soundtrack "Cool World".
Track 14 [published by] Longitude Music, Co. (BMI). From the Elektra album "Up Front".
Track 15 [published by] Pippin The Friendly Ranger Pub. / Chappell & Co., Inc. (ASCAP). From the Nineteen album "Refugee".
Track 16 [published by] Eclectic Noise Music / The Night Rainbow Music (ASCAP). From the Atco album "Groovus Maximus".
Distributed by / Distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd.
Track 4 is credited to Travis Tritt & Friends. Track 12 is listed as "Free (Radio Mix)", it is actually an extended version of "Free (Hurley's 7" Without Rap)".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: #920809K PROC-92145 MFG BY CINRAM