Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Tetsuto KoyamaDrums – ManakoKokyu – Chie MukaiKoto [Taisho] – Ken-Ichi Takeda*Performer [Forgery] – Fred FrithSaxophone – Masami ShinodaVoice – Keiji Haino, Tenko
Bass, Chorus – Izumi ImazawaDrums, Chorus – Atsuko SakaiVoice, Guitar – Satomi Makino
|A3||–Luna Park Ensemble||Scramble Suite
Alto Saxophone [AS.] – Hideo TokiokaBass, Chorus – Tetsuto Koyama*Chorus – Terry AraiDrums, Singing Bowls [Metal Bowl], Chorus – Masahiro MinowaVoice, Piano, Toy Piano, Ukulele [Ukelele], Glockenspiel, Guitar – Wataru OkumaVoice, Xylophone – Rolie*
|A4||–Akira* / Seiji*||Timon's Navel
Drums, Percussion, Synthesizer [Roland TR-808], Voice – Seiji Murayama*Guitar [Gibson ES-175D, Les Paul Custom, Neckless], Mandolin, Tape, Bass Drum – Akira Iijima
|A5||–Katra Turana||Yatara-Chan's Annoying Noise
Cello – Kota MikiDrums – Nobuyuki TanakaPiano – Sawako FujitaViolin – Ayumi MatsuiVoice, Performer [Saucers, Aluminium Tube] – Atsushi Hiroike
Bass – Naoto ManabeGuitar – Kazuo Shimamura, Tomoko Itani
|B1||–The Honeymoons||The Formula Of Silence
Voice, Toy [Mechanical Toys] – Kamura (2), Tenko
|B2||–Mizutama Shobodan||The Moon Which Lies
Bass – Kamura (2)Drums – MiyamotoGuitar – ManakoGuitar, Voice – TenkoPiano, Electric Piano, Organ – Kayo (6)
|B3||–After Dinner||The Room Of Hair Mobiles
Backing Vocals – Fred FrithBass, Violin – Tadahiko YokogawaGuitar – Miyuki KomoriPerformer [Cicada, Nightingale], Engineer – Yasushi UtsunomiaPerformer [Surumondal], Steel Drums – Ryo OkudaTenor Saxophone [TS.] – Seiichi KurodaVoice – Haco
|B4||–Kenichi Takeda||Dumb Like A Fox
Koto [Taisho] – Kenichi Takeda
|B5||–Keiji Haino||As It Is, I Will Never Let It End...
Guitar, Voice – Keiji HainoPerformer [Scissors] – Fred Frith
|B6||–A-Musik||The Black International
Drums – Akihiro IshiwatariVoice – Ken-Ichi Takeda*Voice, Bass – Tetsuto Koyama*Voice, Organ – Tori KudoVoice, Saxophone – Masami ShinodaVoice, Synthesizer [Liberation] – Shuichi Chino
|B7||–Chie Mukai||Wandering Hindu
Kokyu [Chinese Violin] – Chie Mukai
Bass – Takuya NishimuraDrums, Janggu [Chango] – Tsukasa TakahashiGuitar – Tohri Kudo*Kokyu – Chie Mukai
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Celluloid Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Celluloid Records (2)
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Recorded At – GOK Sound
- Recorded At – M.U.E. Studio
- Recorded At – Soundcraft Studio, Tokyo
- Mixed At – GOK Sound
- Mixed At – Soundcraft Studio, Tokyo
- Mixed At – Studio Dig
- Mixed At – M.U.E. Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction, Design – Mr. Falls
- Engineer [Recording, @ Gok] – Abe Noriko (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B4 to B8), Kondo Yoshiaki* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B4 to B8)
- Engineer [Recording, @ M.U.E.], Mixed By – Y. Utsonomiya* (tracks: A6, B3)
- Engineer [Recording, @ Soundcraft] – Yasuo Aoki (tracks: B2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Hw*
- Layout [Photo Assemblage] – Pat Kilgore
- Mixed By – Fred Frith (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B4 to B8)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Fred Frith
- Producer – Fred Frith
Tracks A6 & B3 recorded July 1984 on Otari 8-track at M.U.E. Studio, Osaka.
Track B2 recorded September 1984 on 16-track at Soundcraft Studio, Tokyo.
All other tracks recorded July 1984 on Fostex 16-track at Gok Studio, Tokyo.
Track B2 mixed February 1985 at Soundcraft.
Tracks A1, A2, B6 & B7 mixed February 1985 at Studio Dig, Tokyo.
Track A6 & B3 mixed July 1984 and February 1985 respectively, at M.U.E.
All other tracks mixed July 1984 at Gok.
℗ & © 1985 Celluloid Records
Printed in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): CELL-5013-A MASTERDISK —Hw HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): CELL-5013-B HUB
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|CELC 5013||Various||Welcome To Dreamland (Cass, Comp)||Celluloid||CELC 5013||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|CELCD 5013||Various||Welcome To Dreamland (CD, Comp)||Celluloid||CELCD 5013||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CELL 5013||Various||Welcome To Dreamland (LP, Comp, M/Print)||Celluloid||CELL 5013||US||1985||Sell This Version|