|1||–Withered Hand||A New Case||3:22|
|2||–Swimmer One||All The Things That Make You Want To Disappear||3:34|
|3||–Emma Pollock||Dark Skies||3:30|
|4||–Wounded Knee (3) and Bigg Taj||Live At The Bongo Club||6:06|
|5||–Cora Bissett||If You Dance With The Devil (You Really Can't Complain)||3:05|
|6||–RM Hubbert||Hanging Pointers||4:42|
|7||–Eugene Kelly||Chips And Cheese||3:35|
|8||–Laura Lewis And The Teadance Orchestra||Once I'd Jumped I Was Fine||3:57|
|9||–Conquering Animal Sound||Ultimate Heat Death Of The Universe||4:38|
|10||–Ricky Ross||The North Star||4:16|
|11||–Meursault||A Kind Of Cure||4:01|
|12||–Seafieldroad||The Palace Of Light||3:58|
|14||–Rachel Sermanni||Lonely Taxi, 2am||3:33|
|15||–Talkingmakesnosense||Set In Negative||7:11|
|16||–Withered Hand||Saint Elmo||3:30|
- Mastered By – Simon Davey
1. a live show directed by Cora Bissett, premiered at the Arches in Glasgow from 26-29 June 2012.
2. A feature film directed by Daniel Warren (www.danielwarren.tv), premiered at Summerhall in Edinburgh on 23 August 2012 (www.summerhall.co.uk), as part of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
3. A compilation album released on Biphonic Records (www.biphonic.co.uk).
4. A book designed by Studio LR (www.studiolr.com).
All of the above were created from the same raw material - new work by over two dozen of Scotland's most distinctive writers and musicians, all of whom were invited to create something inspired by the hours between midnight and 4am.
Whatever Gets You Through The Night was created by Cora Bissett with Swimmer One and David Greig, and produced by the Arches with Vital Spark funding from Creative Scotland.
Follow the project on Facebook at www.facebook.com/whatevergetsyouthroughthenight
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.