Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Copyright (c) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Copyright (c) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Inc.
- Mastered At – DNA Mastering
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Record Company – V2 Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Music Ltd.
- Published By – G Chills Music
- Published By – Songs Of Dreamworks
- Published By – Cherry River Music Co.
- Published By – Aniello Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Bellyking Sounds
- Mixed At – Bellyking Sounds
- Record Company – DreamWorks Records
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Published By – Fake Songs
- Record Company – Barsuk Records
- Published By – Big Life Music Ltd.
- Published By – Songs Of Windswept Pacific
- Record Company – Polydor Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Warner Strategic Marketing
- Published By – Sand Devil Music
- Published By – Salley Gardens Publishing
- Record Company – Capitol Records
- Licensed From – EMI Music Special Markets
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Labrador Songs
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia
- Record Company – Labrador Records
- Record Company – Lakeshore Records
- Published By – Lettuce Flavored
- Record Company – Sub Pop Records
- Published By – Trippin' Tunes
- Published By – 0Strength9
- Published By – Open Window Music
- Record Company – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Published By – Teenbeat
- Record Company – Teenbeat
- Record Company – Ocean Park Music Group
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Record Company – FatCat Records
- Record Company – B-Unique Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Natural Energy Lab
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Group
- Record Company – Matador Records (2)
- Record Company – [PIAS] Recordings
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
© 2004 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc.
1.) Published by Universal Polygram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
From the album You Gotta Go There To Come Back
Courtesy of V2 Records, Inc.
℗ 2003 2V Music Limited
2.) Published by G Chills Music / Songs Of Dreamworks (BMI) administered by Cherry River Music Co. (BMI) and Aniello Music (BMI) /EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
Recorded and Mixed At Bellyking Sounds
Courtesy DreamWorks Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises
3.) Published by Fake Songs
Courtesy of Barsuk Records
4.) Published by Big Life Music Ltd. All rights on behalf of Big Life Music Ltd. for the US and Canada administered by Songs of Windswept Pacific (BMI)
Courtesy of Polydor Records Ltd. (UK) under license from Universal Music Enterprises
5.) Published By Arts & Crafts Records
Courtesy of Arts & Crafts Records
From the album "You Forgot It In People"
Lover's Spit also appears in the Wicker Park Motion Picture.
This beautiful songs was discovered after the movie had been completed and therefore could not be included in the film's credits.
Special thanks to BSS for letting us use it!
6.) Produced under license from Atlantic Recording Corp.
By arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing
℗ 2004 Vice Records
7.) Published by Sand Devil Music / Salley Gardens Publishing (BMI)
Courtesy of Capitol Records under license
from EMI Music Special Markets
℗ 1996 Capitol Records, Inc.
8.) Published by Labrador Songs / EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia
Courtesy of Labrador / Lakeshore Records
9.) Published by Lettuce Flavored (BMI)
Courtesy of Sub Pop Records
℗ 2004 Sub Pop Records
10.) Published by Trippin' Tunes (BMI) and 0Strength9 (ASCAP)
11.) Published By Open Window Music (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Polyvinyl Record Co.
12.) Published by Teenbeat (BMI)
Courtesy of Teenbeat
By Arrangement with Ocean Park Music Group
13.) Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Fat Cat Records
14.) Published by EMI Golden Torch Music / Hit & Run Music (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Sub Pop Records
℗ 2004 Sub Sub Pop Records
15.) Published by WB. Music Corp (ASCAP)
Courtesy of B-Unique Records Ltd.
By Arrangement with Natural Energy Lab
16.) Published by Chrysalis Music Group (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Matador Records Under license from Pias Recordings
17.) Published by BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP)
These track names are different in the booklet:
3. A Movie Script Ending (Acoustic)
14. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
15. Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 80163 38042 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 780163380422
- Matrix / Runout: 55769AM-01 780163380422 041907-28
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZN1K
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI