Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Flight To Sanity||The Need To Smile
Bass – Benny WilsonCongas – Don Moye*Drums – Harold Smith*Piano – Sonelius SmithSoprano Saxophone – Art BennettTenor Saxophone – Byard LancasterTrumpet – Olu Dara
Congas, Percussion – Andy VegaFlute – Ken McIntyrePercussion [Multiple] – Andrei StrobertPiano – Richard Harper
|B1||–Anthony Braxton||73°-S Kelvin
Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Contrabass Saxophone – Anthony BraxtonBass – Fred HopkinsDrums – Barry AltschulGuitar – Michael Jackson*Percussion – Phillip WilsonTrombone – George Lewis
|B2||–Marion Brown||And Then They Danced
Alto Saxophone – Marion BrownBass – Jack Greg*Congas – Jumma Santos
|B3||–Leo Smith* & The New Delta Ahkri*||Locomotif N°6
Alto Saxophone – Oliver LakeBass – Wes BrownDrums – Paul Maddox (2), Stanley CrouchPiano – Anthony Davis (2)Trumpet – Leo Smith*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Rivbea
- Produced For – Douglas Producing Corporation
1. Due to technical live recording problems, the beginning of "The Need To Smile" was not properly recorded. The producers felt the performance strong enough to include it with a logical beginning at the soprano saxophone solo.
2. "73°-S Kelvin" is an excerpt of a continuous performance.
3. "And Then They Danced" is presented here in its entirety. It fades rather than ends with applause because it was part of a continuous set where one composition followed into the next.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 7046-A
- Matrix / Runout: 7046-B
- Matrix / Runout: T1 A̶D̶L̶P̶ ̶6̶0̶0̶5̶A̶ - 30TH NBLP-7046A Janos
- Matrix / Runout: A1 A̶D̶L̶P̶ ̶6̶0̶0̶5̶B̶ - 2RE-CTH NBLP-7046B
- Rights Society: BMI