Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Papa Wemba And Mino Cinelu||Les Anges Dans Nos Campagnes (Angels We Have Heard On High)
Bass – Papa NoelEngineer [Assistant / Clinton Studios] – Adam Blackburn, Dave GoodermuthMixed By – Dan GellertProducer, Arranged By – Mino CineluRecorded By [Clinton Studios] – Steve BoyerRecorded By [Guillaume Tell Studio] – Philippe CussetVocals – Papa WembaVocals, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Programmed By – Mino CineluWritten-By – Traditional
|2||–Bob Berg, Jim Beard And Arto Tuncboyacyan* Featuring Zakir Hussain||We Three Kings
Acoustic Bass, Guitar – Jon HeringtonEngineer [Assistant] – George EvageliouProducer, Arranged By – Jim BeardRecorded By, Mixed By – Phil MagnottiSoprano Saxophone – Bob BergTabla – Zakir HussainVocals – Mark LedfordVocals, Toy, Percussion – Arto Tuncboyacyan*Written-By – Traditional
|3||–John Scofield And The Wild Magnolias||Go Tell It On The Mountain
Backing Vocals, Percussion – Ronald JonesBacking Vocals, Tambourine – Monk BoudreauxBass – James SingletonBass Drum – Norwood "Geechee" Johnson*Co-producer – Mark BinghamDrums – John Vidacovich*Electric Guitar – John ScofieldEngineer [Assistant] – Ryan DufreneLead Vocals – Bo DollisPercussion – Smiley Ricks*Producer – Bill MilkowskiRecorded By, Mixed By – Mark BinghamWritten-By – Traditional
|4||–Angélique Kidjo||Zan Vévédé (O Holy Night)
Arranged By – Angélique Kidjo, Jean HebrailEngineer [Mix] – Christophe DupouyEngineer [Recording] – Christian Lachenal, Jean HebrailLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Human Beatbox [Mouth Percussion] – Angélique KidjoProducer – Jean HebrailWritten-By – Traditional
|5||–The Caribbean Jazz Project*||Michaux Veillait / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Arranged By – Andy Narrell*Bass – Oscar StagnaroDrums – Mark Walker (2)Engineer [Assistant] – Rory RomanoPercussion – Pernell SaturninoPiano – Dario EskenaziProducer – Andy Narrell*, Dave SamuelsRecorded By, Mixed By – Dan GellertSoprano Saxophone – Paquito D'RiveraSteel Drums – Andy Narrell*Vibraphone, Marimba – Dave SamuelsWritten-By – Gillespie*, Coats*Written-By [Martinique] – Traditional
Bass – Zé ParisCavaquinho, Vocals – Jacinto (3)Guitar – Luis RamosLead Vocals – Cesaria EvoraPercussion – SilvanoPiano, Vocals – Fernando (28)Producer – José Da SilvaTwelve-String Guitar, Guitar – BauVocals – Awamaïga*Written-By – Manuel De Novas
|7||–Deep Forest And Lokua Kanza||Ave Maria
Engineer [Recording] – Deep ForestKeyboards – Eric Mouquet, Michel SanchezProducer – Eric Mouquet, Michel SanchezVocals – Lokua KanzaWritten-By – C. Gounod*, J.S. Bach*
|8||–Vocal Sampling||We Wish You A Merry Christmas / Rhumba Navideñe
Arranged By – René BañosLyrics By – Vocal SamplingMusic Director – René BañosPerformer – Abel Sanabria, Carlos Diaz (9), Jose Durand, Luis Alzaga, Reinaldo SanlerProducer – Rachel Faro, Vocal SamplingRecorded By, Mixed By – Jean Marc Geuens*Written-By – Traditional
|9||–Gilberto Gil And Caetano Veloso With Eliane Elias||Boas Festas
Engineer [Assistant, Mix] – John R. Reigart III*Engineer [Assistant, Recording] – Bruno Liete, Marco Aurelio, Renato MunozGuitar, Vocals – Caetano Veloso, Gilberto GilKeyboards – Eliane EliasMixed By – Malcolm PollackProducer, Arranged By – Eliane EliasProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Jim BeardRecorded By – LiminhaRecorded By [Additional] – George EvageliouWritten-By – Assis Valente
|10||–Yomo Toro And The Boricua All Stars* Featuring Ruben Blades And Dave Valentin||Cascabel (Jingle Bells)
Adapted By ["Jingle Bells" Lyrics] – Ruben BladesArranged By – The Boricua All Stars*, Yomo ToroBass – Rubén RodriguezBongos, Guiro, Bells [Campana], Cowbell – Jorge Gonzalez*Congas – Richie FloresCoro – Sammy FigueroaEngineer [Assistant] – Federico PaneroEngineer [Recording] – Lou HoltzmanFlute – Dave ValentinGuitar [Quatro], Coro – Yomo ToroPiano, Music Director – Oscar Hernandes*Producer – Rachel Faro, Sammy FigueroaTimbales – Ralph IrizarryVocals – Ruben BladesWritten-By – Traditional
|11||–Mino Cinelu And Dianne Reeves||Twelve Days Of Christmas
Engineer [Assistant] – Rory RomanoKeyboards, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Programmed By – Mino CineluProducer, Arranged By – Mino CineluRecorded By, Mixed By – Dan GellertTechnician [Percussion And Drum] – Danny K. (3)Vocals – Dianne ReevesWritten-By – Traditional
|12||–Joshua Redman And Marcus Miller||God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Bass Guitar, Keyboards – Marcus MillerCo-producer [Associate] – Bibi GreenDrums – Poogie Bell*Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Virtue, Jed Hackett, Jeff ThomasMixed By – Goh HotodaPercussion – Paulinho Da CostaProducer, Arranged By – Marcus MillerRecorded By – David I. Ward II*Recorded By [Additional] – Paul MitchellTenor Saxophone – Joshua RedmanVocals – Lalah HathawayWritten-By – Traditional
Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Vincent ChavagnacBacking Vocals – François Canut Reyes*Backing Vocals, Guitar – Patchai Reyes, Paul Reyes*Bass Guitar – Gérard PrévostCongas – Rodolfo PachecoDrums – Negrito Trasant-Crocco*Guitar – Paco Ballardo*Lead Guitar – Tonino Ballardo*Lead Vocals – Nicolas ReyesPercussion – Charles BenarrochPiano – Alfredo RodriguezProducer – Gérard PrévostRecorded By, Mixed By – François DelabrièreSampler – Nicolas JudelviczSoprano Saxophone – François DebriconTrombone – Damien VerherveTrumpet – Barnard Balstier*Written-By – Reyes*, Ballardo*
- Distributed By – EMI Music Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Special Olympics International, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Special Olympics International, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Estate Of Keith Haring
- Published By – EMI Feist Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Haven Gillespie Music
- Published By – Lusafrica Publishing
- Published By – Irmaos Vitale Publishing
- Published By – Pem 93 Publishing
- Produced At – Mino Cinelu Music Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Recorded At – The Boiler Room, New Orleans
- Recorded At – Ayé Studio
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Studio De La Madeleine
- Recorded At – E.N.N.
- Recorded At – Nas Nuvens
- Recorded At – Jimsong Studio
- Recorded At – Unique Studios
- Recorded At – East Side Sound
- Recorded At – Camel Island Studios, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Stagg Street Studio
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – The Boiler Room, New Orleans
- Mixed At – Studio Plus XXX
- Mixed At – Studio Harry Son
- Mixed At – E.N.N.
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – East Side Sound
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- A&R – Jonna Terrasi
- Art Direction, Design – Darcy Cloutier-Fernald
- Coordinator [Production] – Arja Berg
- Executive-Producer – Bobby Shriver, Bruce Lundvall
- Illustration – Keith Haring
- Legal [Copyright Clearances] – Chad Jensen
- Legal [Counsel] – Carolyn Javier, Gene Salomon
- Liner Notes – Eunice Kennedy Shriver
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Producer – Christine Martin
- Producer [Production Consultant] – Annie Ohayon
- Producer [Project Director] – Sharon Toomey
- Product Manager [Marketing] – Keith Thompson, Tom Evered
- Research [Assistant] – Shana Mathur, Terry Erkkila
Track 2: recorded and mixed at Unique Recording, New York City.
Track 3: recorded and mixed at the Boiler Room in New Orleans.
Track 4: recorded at Ayé Studio. Mixed at Studio Plus Trente, Paris.
Track 5: published by EMI Feist Catalog Inc./Haven Gillespie Music. Recorded at Power Station, New York City.
Track 6: published by Lusafrica Publishing. Recorded at Studio De La Madeleine, Paris. Mixed at Studio Harry Son, Paris.
Track 7: recorded and mixed at E.N.N.
Track 8: recorded in Bordeaux, France.
Track 9: published by Irmaos Vitale Publishing. Recorded at Nas Nuvens Studio, Rio De Janeiro. Additional recording at Jimsong Studio and Unique Studios. Mixed at Sound On Sound, New York, NY.
Track 10: recorded and mixed at Eastside Sound, New York City.
Track 11: pre-production at Mino Cinelu Music Studio. Recorded and mixed at Power Station, New York City.
Track 12: recorded at Camel Island Studio, Stagg Street Studios, The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, California. Additional recording and mixing at Battery Studio, New York City.
Track 13: published by Pem 93 Publishing. Recorded at Guillaume Tell Studio, Suresnes, France. Mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami, Florida.
Made in Canada
Distributed by EMI Music Canada
℗ © 1996 Special Olympics International, Inc.
Artwork © 1996 The Estate of Keith Haring
Released in standard jewel case including a folded booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2438-36928-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 724383692828 CA 1-1-2 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1F08