Tracklist Hide Credits
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Bonawentura, Møre Müsic
- Engineer [Live Engineer] – Claudio Zanin, László Szalay, Vance Galloway
- Executive-Producer – Tullio Angelini
- Liner Notes – Alessandro Pizzin
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Judy Moss
- Painting [Original Cover Painting Made Using Materials Found On The Beach] – Manuel Casonato
- Photography By [Cover Photos] – Piccolo Sillani
- Photography By [Inside Photos] – Luca D'Agostino
- Recorded By [Recording], Engineer, Edited By [Digital Editing], Mastered By – Willy Rossetti
Track 1 - Recorded at Power Station, NYC on June 22, 1994. It's an out take from a Masada studio session. This was the second take. Previously unreleased.
Track 13 - Recorded during the "Trieste" Knitting Factory night on June 2, 1992 (including Wayne Horvitz & The President, Gerry Hemingway & Marilyn Crispell, Hassan Hakmoun & Zahar).
Track 14 - Taken from the "Ecumenical Mysteries".
From the liner notes -
"In Loving Memory of Piero Percavassi".