|2||The Ballad Of Marie Sanders||2:59|
|4||What Noise Rabbits?||0:19|
|9||Veterans Of Foreign Wars||3:07|
|10||Boatride To Skidegate||2:13|
|12||Russian Toothpaste, Russian Crows||0:47|
|14||Song For Snake||4:09|
|15||With No Caring||4:33|
|16||A Peculiar Value||3:55|
- Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Stephanie Aitken
- Artwork By [Designer, Typographist] – Brian Morgan
- Bass, Steel Guitar – Martin Walton
- Drums, Xylophone – Barry Mirochnick
- Electric Guitar – Ford Pier
- Electric Guitar [Tenor] – Barry Mirochnick (tracks: 2)
- Engineer – Colin Stewart, David Travers-Smith
- Lyrics By – Bertolt Brecht (tracks: 2), Lavida Bond (tracks: 18), Meryn Cadell (tracks: 3)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Marc L'Esperance, Veda Hille
- Music By – Hanns Eisler (tracks: 2), Martin Tielli (tracks: 3), Meryn Cadell (tracks: 3), Veda Hille (tracks: 18)
- Photography – Justin Kellam
- Recorded By – Marc L'Esperance
- Trombone – Dennis Esson
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Henry Christian, John Korsrud
- Vocals, Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [Tenor] – Veda Hille
- Written-By – Veda Hille (tracks: 1, 4 to 17, 19)
Mixed and mastered at A Lively Cardinal, Toronto.
Track 6 was commissioned by The SongBird Project (Vancouver).
Tracks 11 and 17 are part of a commission by The Yukon Arts Centre (Whitehorse).
Track 19 is part of a commission by The Vancouver Folk Music Festival (Vancouver).
Available in Canada through Festival Distribution Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0767000011725