Tracklist Hide Credits
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – John Cale Music, Inc.
- Published By – PolyGram Music Inc.
- Recorded At – L'Olympia
- Art Direction, Design – Spencer Drate, Sylvia Reed
- Bass – John Cale, Sterling Morrison
- Design [Additional Design] – Dennis Ascienzo, Jükta Salavetz*
- Drums – Maureen Tucker*
- Edited By – Brian K. Lee*
- Engineer – Roger Moutenot
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charlie Dos Santos
- Engineer [Mobile Recording, Assistant Engineer] – Peter Brandt
- Engineer [Mobile Recording, Assistant To Assistant Engineer] – Bram de Groot, Henk van Helvoirt
- Engineer [Mobile Recording] – Nick Davis
- Guitar – Lou Reed, Sterling Morrison
- Keyboards, Viola – John Cale
- Lighting [Lightning Designer] – Ethan Weber
- Management [Tour Manager] – Mike Sexton
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Rathke, Roger Moutenot
- Mixed By [House Mixer] – Bill Fertig
- Mixed By [Monitor Mixer] – Russell Sladek
- Other [Catering] – Alain LaMontagne, Georgina Ann Lewis
- Other [Driver / Spot Ops] – Brian Bromwich, Jim Barnard, Rob Holder
- Photography By – Ted Chin
- Producer – Mike Rathke
- Production Manager – Chris Vaughan
- Technician – Andy Green, Daniel Hutchens, David Chamberlain, Ernie Harmer, Ian Twell, Nathan Matthews, Struan Oglanby, Tony Maxwell
- Vocals – John Cale (tracks: 4, 6, 8), Lou Reed (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10), Maureen Tucker* (tracks: 3)
- Written-By – Lou Reed (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10)
This is a live performance. It contains no overdubs.
The insert includes lyrics for "Pale Blue Eyes".
Lyrics Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
© 1969 Oakfield Avenue Music, Ltd. (admin. by Screen Gems-EMI BMI)
"I would like to thank:
Pete "The Rackman" Cornish, Struan Oglanby, Steve Klein, Joe Barden, Roger Sandowsky, Jay Black and The Fender Custom Shop, D'Addario Strings, Bob Ludwig, Mike Rathke, Gordon Gano, Bowie Klein, Seymour Stein, Ian Flooks and U2.
The Velvets themselves: Maureen for her strenght and calm: Sterl for his wit and courage: John Cale for his constant inspiration.
A very large thank you to Sylvia Reed whose idea and vision this was and is. Without her perseverance none of this would have happened.
And to our audience, the fans, the circle was complete when you arrived and let us play for you the music that has meant so much to all of our lives. Thanks again. It was a Perfect Day. -Lou Reed
John Cale would like to thank the following:
Risé cale, Jean-Michel Reusser (Taktic Music, Paris), Mark Vernon (Firebrand Management Ltd., London), Andy Green and my most excellent co-conspirators Lou, Maureen and Sterling.
Sterling Morrison wishes to thank:
Alex Aguilar, Joe Barden, Marie-Claude Beaud, Charlie Chandler, Pete Cornish, Daniel Hutchens, Hap Logan, Simon & Charlotte Pettifar, Roger Sadowsky and Austin Thomerson.
Moe wishes to thank:
Artie Smith, Bill Fertig, Ernie Harmer, Joe Hibbs of Tama Drums, Keith Mikulka, Mike Rathke and Russell Sladek.
Special Thanks to:
Steven Baker, Emma Banks, Marie-Claude Beaud, Moira Bellas, Bill Bentley, Diane Delehaye, Craig Dietz, Bernd Dopp, Ian Flooks, Mark Francis of The Andy Warhol Museum, Jules Frutos, Waldemar Januszczak, Josh Gaffin, Jeff Gold, Tony Krantz, Serge Laurent, Roma Martyniuk, Chris Mason, Katherine Maynerd, Roxy Meade, Tom Ruffino, Scumeck Sabottka, Alan Stein, Ray Still, Chris Whent, Sue Wildish, Johann Zambyski
Thanks to Jeff Boldenweck and everyone at Neg Earth
Thanks to Steve Sunderland and everyone at AudioLease
©1993 Sire Records Company. Made in U.S.A. (on the insert)
© ℗ 1993 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. Made in U.S.A. (on the back sleeve)
This version has an inaccurate tracklist order printed on backcover and insert:
1. Venus In Furs
2. All Tomorrow's Parties
3. Some Kinda Love
4. The Gift
6. Sweet Jane
7. Rock 'N' Roll
8. I'm Waiting For The Man
10. Pale Blue Eyes
Track timings are not appearing on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-45465-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 1 45465-2 SRC**01
- Matrix / Runout: M3S1
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|9362-45464-2||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (2xCD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9362-45464-2||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|2-45464-A, 9 45464-2||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (CD, Album, Promo, Adv)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||2-45464-A, 9 45464-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|8122795937||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (4xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Blu)||Sire, Rhino Records (2)||8122795937||Europe||2014||Sell This Version|
|WPLP 9109||The Velvet Underground||Velvet Redux Live MCMXCIII (Laserdisc, 12", NTSC)||Warner Music Entertainment||WPLP 9109||Japan||1993||Sell This Version|
|CDW 45464||The Velvet Underground||Live MCMXCIII (2xCD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45464||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|