Tracklist Hide Credits
- Producer [Prod. By] – Tom Wilson (2)
1. Stock copy: dark blue/silver T Verve label.
2. DJ copy: pale blue "SPECIAL DISC JOCKEY RECORD" Verve label
This is the Pale blue label, "Special Disc Jockey Record" version.
As with most Velvets 45s, promo copies are more common than stock copies.
That's the third and last Velvet Undergroud Verve single. This one was issued to "promote" The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat LP.
Recorded in September 1967 at Mayfair Recording Studios, New York City, New York.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): VK10560 103541
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): VK10560 103546
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): VK10560 (103,541)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): VK10560 (103,546)
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Runout Side A & B): Block-shaped "S" stamp