|A1||Latin American Type||01:47|
|A3||Timpani, Side Drum, Gong||01:43|
|A4||Side Drum Echoes, Pedal Timpani & Gong||02:40|
|A6||Sequences Of Percussion Sounds Designed For Group Work||02:16|
|A7||A Succession Of Sounds, Clowns & Rockets||02:35|
|A8||A Series Of Sequences Using Side Drums And Cymbals And Other Percussive Sounds||03:34|
|Electronic Sound Pictures|
|B1||A Wish / A Magic Journey||01:12|
|B6||Mobile With Five Parts||02:47|
|B7||Witches, Wizards, Alchemists, Sorcerers||01:39|
|B9||Journey Into Space||01:55|
- Composed By – Vera Gray (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Composed By [In Collaboration With], Electronics [Created In Collaboration With] – Vera Gray (tracks: B1 to B12)
- Composed By, Electronics [Created By] – Desmond Briscoe (tracks: B1 to B12)
- Instrumentation By [Played By] – Eric Allen (tracks: A1 to A8), James Blades (tracks: A1 to A8), Steve Whittaker (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Liner Notes – Vera Gray
"Sold in U.K. Subject To Resale Price Conditions" text on labels.
Front-laminated flipback sleeve, with inner sleeve advertise other EMI lps.
Extract from back sleeve notes:
A variety of exciting sounds, percussive and electronic, especially created for movement work but also of use for incidental sounds for plays and puppet shows, and for stimulating the imagination in art and craft and creative pursuits in the classroom.
All the sounds can be used in conjunction with the BBC broadcats Music and Movement Stages I and II, Music, Movement and Mime, and Drama Workshop.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout, Stamped): 2XEA 2951-1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout, Stamped): 2XEA 2952-1
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|CLP 3531, CLP. 3531||Vera Gray - Desmond Briscoe||Vera Gray - Desmond Briscoe - Listen, Move And Dance No. 4 - Moving Percussion And Electronic Sound Pictures (LP, RE)||His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice||CLP 3531, CLP. 3531||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|OXLP 7533, OXLP-7533||Vera Gray - Desmond Briscoe||Vera Gray - Desmond Briscoe - Listen, Move And Dance No. 4 - Moving Percussion And Electronic Sound Pictures (LP, Mono)||His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice||OXLP 7533, OXLP-7533||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|