|3||Execution Of A Jester||3:13|
|5||I Wait Up||3:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – 550 Music
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Published By – Deuch Tunes
- Recorded At – Cedar Creek Recording
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Gravity Studios
- Mixed At – Meridian Studio
- Mixed At – Gravity Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Arranged By – Verbow
- Art Direction – Doug Erb
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Luke Rothschild
- Cello – Alison Chesley
- Drums – David Suycott* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Doyle (4)
- Engineer – Jim Wilson (6)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer - Arlyn] – Boo Macleod
- Engineer [2nd Engineer - Gravity] – Chad Adams, Doug McBride, Scott Thomas
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Jason Narducy
- Management – Figurehead Management
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Matthew Welch (2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob Mould
- Written-By – Jason Narducy
Tracks 1-3 recorded at Cedar Creek Studios (Austin, TX) and Arlyn Studios (Austin, TX) April '96.
Mixed at Meridian Studios (Boerne, TX) May '96.
These songs were taken from the forthcoming 550 Music release Chronicles (67937) in stores June 1997.
Tracks 4-5 recorded and mixed at Gravity Studios (Chicago, IL) December '96.
These songs were recorded specifically for this CD.
Mastered at Masterdisk
All songs © Deuch Tunes (ASCAP) Admin. by Bug
Demonstration Only - Not For Sale
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: BSK-09954 F2 1A 03
- Other (SID Code): IFPI L422