Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Jeorge SederDrums – Norman Der SluysGuitar [Nylon String] – Vic*Recorded By – Don Zeintara*
|2||Bourgeois And Biblical||2:03|
|3||One Of Many
Recorded By – Don Zeintara*Written-By – Stevie Smith
Guitar [Many Guitars] – Vic*Recorded By – Rick Fowler
|5||When I Ran Off And Left Her||2:55|
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Ukulele [Tenor] – Vic*
|11||Sleeping Man (Syd Version)
Bass – Jeorge SederDrums – Norman Der SluysGuitar [Nylon String Guitar, Unisynth Guitar] – Vic*Slide Guitar – John KeaneVocals – Syd Straw
|12||Kick My Ass
Guitar, Sampler – Vic*Recorded By – Peter Fancher
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Texas Hotel
- Copyright (c) – Texas Hotel
- Published By – Ghetto Bells Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Marketed By – PLR
- Distributed By – Virgin France S.A.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Rough Trade GmbH
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Bv
- Art Direction [Artistic Director Jr.] – Rachel Gutek
- Art Direction [Artistic Director] – Michael Meister (2)
- Artwork [Drawings] – Vic*
- Edited By – Jim Hawkins (2)
- Engineer – Don Zeintara*, Peter Fancher, Rick Fowler, Scott Stuckey
- Photography By [Polaroid Suggestion] – Don Woodford
- Photography By [Polaroids] – Meister*
- Producer – Caz Mack, Vic Chesnutt
℗ & © 1993 Texas Hotel. Texas Hotel 22. Administered by Bug Music.
Diffusion exclusive Virgin France SA.
Exclusively marketed in Europe by P.L.R.
Distribution: UK - Pinnacle - Germany - Rought Trade GmbH - Benelux - Rough Trade Bv.
Made in England.
Released in a six-panel gatefold sleeve.
While the CD has actually 12 tracks (as listed on the back cover), 14 are listed on the CD:
1 Sleeping Man
2 Bourgeois And Biblical
3 Steve Smith Spoken Intro
4 One Of Many
6 When I Ran Off And Left Her
9 Drunk Intro
11 Naughty Fatalist
12 Super Tuesday
13 Sleeping Man (Syd Version)
14 Kick My Ass
Stevie Smith's spoken words are taken from "The Poet Speaks" courtesy of The Decca Record Company Ltd.
Recorded at Aunt Mabel's house Eastman Georgia, except tracks 1 & 3 at Inner Ear, Washington DC, track 4 at Full Moon Studios, Watkinsville Georgia & track 12 at Mackenzie Robertson Studio, Athens GA.
Mixed at Inner Ear in D.C. and Sound Gallery in Athens GA.
Computer edited in Athens.
Polaroids taken in San Bernardino.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24383 96792 6
- Barcode: 724383967926
- Price Code: PN527
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MASTERED BY NIMBUS 72438 396792 6 : 1:1
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|TXH022-1, TEX022-1||Vic Chesnutt||Drunk (LP, Album)||Texas Hotel, Texas Hotel||TXH022-1, TEX022-1||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|TXH022-2||Vic Chesnutt||Drunk (CD, Album)||Texas Hotel||TXH022-2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|CV 21793||Vic Chesnutt||Drunk (Cass)||CV Productions||CV 21793||USA & Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|NW6055||Vic Chesnutt||Drunk (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||New West Records||NW6055||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|38950||Vic Chesnutt||Drunk (Cass, TEX)||Texas Hotel||38950||USA & Canada||1993||Sell This Version|