Tracklist Hide Credits
- Cello – Agnes Vesterman*, Alejandro Sarda, Amy Frost, Andrea Reynolds (2), Bejun Mehta, Caryl Paisner, Charles Tucker, Christopher Adkins, Claudio Jaffe, David Kennedy (19), David Shamban, David Sims (4), Deborah Yamak, Dennis Parker (7), Emmanuel Lopez, Hilary Metzger, Iseut Chuat, Jeffrey Krieger, Jian Wang, Joan Harrison, Johann Paetsch*, Johanne Perron, Kyungok Park, Mark Tanner (3), Mathias Wexler, Matthew Brubeck, Maya Beiser, Mi Ri Oh, Miriam Kling, Owen Young, Stephen Pelkey, Steven Elisha, Steven Thomas (4), Xin Hua Ma*, Yuhsik Kim
- Composed By – Heitor Villa-Lobos (tracks: 1 to 3, 9 to 10), Johann Sebastian Bach (tracks: 4 to 8)
- Conductor – Aldo Parisot
- Design – Tri-Arts, Inc.
- Engineer – Eugene Kimball
- Ensemble – The Yale Cellos
- Executive-Producer – Amelia S. Haygood
- Liner Notes [English] – Nancy Perloff
- Liner Notes [French] – Pascal Yvon
- Liner Notes [German] – Andreas Aebi
- Photography By [Cover] – William B. Carter
- Photography By [Group Photo At Yale] – T. Charles Erickson
- Producer – Thomas Frost
- Soprano Vocals – Arleen Auger (tracks: 9 to 10)
Recorded: March 14, 1984, April 9 through 12, May 20 and 21, 1986, Sprague Hall, Yale University
English Notes With German And French Translations
℗ © 1986 Delos International, Inc.
Recorded & Manufactured in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 13491-3041-2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Laser Etched Outer Ring): DL S-CD3041 S0I03
- Other (Stamped Inner Ring): SHAPE OPTIMEDIA, INC. MADE IN USA
- SPARS Code: DDD