|I. Concert Op. 8, No. 11 (F.1, No.30) RV 210, In D Voor Viool, Strijkorkest En B.c.|
|A1||Allegro - Largo - Allegro||11:52|
|II. Concert Op. 8, No. 12 (F.1, No.31) RV 178, In C Voor Viool, Strijkorkest En B.c.|
|A2||Allegro - Largo - Allegro||8:44|
|I. Concert (F.6, No.10) RV 429, In D Voor Barokfluit, Strijkorkest En B.c. (P.205)|
|B1||Allegro - Andante - Allegro||8:49|
|II. Concert Op. 26, No. 10 (F.3, No.9) RV 424, In b Voor Violoncello, Orkest En B.c.|
|B2||Allegro Non Molto - Largo - Allegro||10:09|
- Cello [Baroque Cello], Soloist – Anthony Pleeth (tracks: B2)
- Composed By – Antonio Vivaldi
- Directed By [From The Harpsichord] – Trevor Pinnock
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Bob Auger
- Flute [Baroque Flute], Soloist – Stephen Preston (tracks: B1)
- Orchestra – The English Concert*
- Painting [Cover] – Avercamp*
- Producer – Simon Lawman
- Sleeve Notes – Cornelis Van Zwol
- Sleeve Notes [Ⓒ1978] – Nicholas Anderson
- Violin [Baroque Violin], Soloist – Simon Standage (tracks: A1, A2)
Administered by commission from the Dutch retail organisation for selling classical music.
Promotional release. The sleeve notes are in English and Dutch.
The English Concert on authentic / original instruments.
Cover illustration: Reproduction of a painting by Avercamp; with consent from the London National Gallery.
On the back cover is a list printed of the associated retail-shops.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - label & runout - stamped): 76.23 947-01-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - label & runout - stamped): 76.23 947-01-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A and B - runout - stamped): Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side A and B - runout - etched): S - II
- Other (Rights Information): D.P.