Tracklist Hide Credits
|Roar of War LP|
|Roar Of War Demo 99|
|A1||–Vomitor||Hunter For Blood|
|A2||–Vomitor||Beast Of Sodom|
|A4||–Vomitor||Pain Of Death|
|VULGAR Hellburst To Fight Demo 93|
|A5||–Vulgar (6)||Black Magic Warfare|
|A6||–Vulgar (6)||Hellburst To Fight|
|A7||–Vulgar (6)||Necrosex Fiend|
|A8||–Vulgar (6)||Booze And Bitches In Sodom|
|A9||–Vulgar (6)||Fuckin' Vulgar|
|B1||–Vomitor||Pain Of Death|
|B3||–Vomitor||Cry From The Underground|
Written-By – Sodom
|B5||–Vomitor||Hunter For Blood|
|MEPHISTOPHELES Demo '91|
|B7||–Mephistopheles (9)||Armies in Demonic War|
|Slaughter For The Beast 7"|
|C||–Vomitor||Bleeding The Priest|
|D2||–Vomitor||Cry From The Underground|
- Recorded At – Station 13 Studios
- Artwork [Uncredited] – SS Death Dealer
- Bass – Anton* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Bass [Basstardization] – Anton Vomit (tracks: C to D2)
- Bass [Bloodbath Bass Attack] – Hellbutcher The Cruelest Bastard (tracks: A5 to A9)
- Drums – Griffiths* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
- Drums [Heaviness Hatred Pain] – BC (6) (tracks: C to D2)
- Drums [Howitzer Drum Death] – Death Vortex Barbaric War Wisher (tracks: A5 to A9)
- Guitar – Death Dealer* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Guitar [Ibanez Filth Guitars] – Hellbutcher The Cruelest Bastard (tracks: A5 to A9)
- Guitar [Tremmolation] – Death Dealer* (tracks: C to D2)
- Lead Guitar – Death Dealer* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – V.K.
- Vocals – Death Dealer* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Vocals [Vox] – Hellbutcher The Cruelest Bastard (tracks: A5 to A9), Death Dealer* (tracks: A1 to A4, C to D2)
350gsm LP jacket with matte varnish and flooded black interior. 280gsm 7" jacket with matte varnish and flooded black interior. 140g 12" vinyl. 42g 7" vinyl. 4-page booklet on 250gsm cardstock.
Tracks A1 to A4 were previously released as the Vomitor "Roar Of War" demo cassette.
Tracks A5 to A9 are the Vulgar "Hellburst to Fight" demo cassette, recorded in 1993 and never officially released.
Tracks B1 to B6 are from a previously unreleased Vomitor demo session, recorded "probably 2000 sometime."
Track B7 is from a previously unreleased recording session by Mephistopheles, recorded in 1991.
Tracks C to D2 were recorded at Station 13, Brisbane, Australia 10/5/20 and 17/5/02, intended for release as a 7" and unreleased until now.