Tracklist Hide Credits
- Accordion, Keyboards – Lars Hollmer
- Arranged By [All Arrangements], Percussion [Additional Percussion] – Von Zamla
- Bass, Guitarrón [Guitaron] – Wolfgang Salomon
- Bassoon, Oboe – Michel Berckmans
- Design [Cover Design] – Eino Haapala, Tomas Gabrielsson
- Drums – Mårten Tiselius
- Guitar, Vocals [Vocal] – Eino Haapala
- Keyboards, Melodica – Hans Louhelainen
- Lacquer Cut By – PD*
- Mastered By – Peter Dahl
- Mixed By – Haapala*, Hollmer*, Berckmans*, Tomas Gabrielsson
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Brigitte Parez, Eino Haapala
- Recorded By – Von Zamla (tracks: A1 to B2, B5, B6)
- Written-By – Haapala* (tracks: A1, B5), Louhelainen* (tracks: B2), Hollmer* (tracks: A1 to A3), Berckmans* (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Von Zamla (tracks: A4, B3, B4), Salomon* (tracks: A2, B6)
Mixed in the Chickenhouse September 1983.
Mastered at The Cuttingroom, Solna, Sweden.
©℗ Urspår 1984
Includes 2-page insert: Zamla: A Group History, by Lars Hollmer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 8433
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): KRAX 3 A LP PD-CR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): KRAX 3 B PD-CR LP
- Rights Society: n©b