Tracklist Hide Credits
- Drums, Vocals – Steve Riley
- Engineer – Duane Baron
- Film Director – Derek Burbridge*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Chris Holmes (2)
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Randy Piper
- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar, Producer [Sound Produced By] – Blackie Lawless
- Lighting – Meteorlites
- Lighting [Lighting Designer] – Ted O'Dell
- Management – Andy Taylor (16), Rod Smallwood, Sanctuary Music*
- Management [Tour Manager] – Robbie Wilson (5)
- Photography By – Ross Halfin
- Promotion [Concert Promotion] – Paul Loasby
- Written-By [Except Where Noted] – Blackie Lawless
Manufactured and distributed by The EMI Music Group Of Companies, Sydney, Australia And Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
Running time: 30 minutes approx.
Track 6 'Animal (F... Like A Beast)' is misspelled 'Annimal' on sleeve.
This version does not have the W.A.S.P. logo on the spine of the tape.
Sleeve states recorded at The Lyceum, London, October 24, 1984.
Actual recording date is September 24, 1984.
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|TT98-1103HI||W.A.S.P.||Live At The Lyceum, London (VHS, NTSC)||EMI||TT98-1103HI||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|TT98-1103HI||W.A.S.P.||Live At The Lyceum, London (VHS, Promo, NTSC)||EMI||TT98-1103HI||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|L078-1026||W.A.S.P.||Live At The Lyceum, London (Laserdisc, 12", S/Sided, NTSC)||Picture Music International, EMI||L078-1026||Japan||1984||Sell This Version|
|none||W.A.S.P.||Live At The Lyceum, London (DVDr, DVD-V, Unofficial)||Mullet Dvds||none||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|V078-1026||W.A.S.P.||Live At The Lyceum, London (VHD)||Picture Music International, EMI||V078-1026||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|