Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Heretic (The Lost Child)||7:21|
|2||The Real Me
Written-By – Pete Townshend
|3||The Headless Children||5:45|
Backing Vocals – Cathi Paige, Diana Fennell, Jimi Image, Kevin Wallace, Lita Ford, Mark Huphreys, Melba Wallace, Mike Solan, Minka Kelly, Ron Wallace, Thomas Nellen
|6||The Neutron Bomber||4:09|
|10||Rebel In The F.D.G.||5:07|
Written-By – Ian Anderson
|12||For Whom The Bell Tolls||3:47|
|13||Lake Of Fools
Arranged By – Blackie Lawless
|16||Blind In Texas||6:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Snapper Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Snapper Music, Inc.
- Licensed To – Snapper Music plc
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Remastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Designed At – Diablo Design Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Fabulous Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Art Direction, Design – Kosh*
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Johnny Rod
- Design [Re-Issue Design] – Hugh Gilmour
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tom Nellen
- Engineer [Editing] – Rhonda Schoen
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mikey Davis (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Blackie Lawless
- Lead Guitar – Chris Holmes (2)
- Liner Notes – B.L.*, Dante Bonutto
- Management – Andy Taylor (16), Merck Mercuriadis, Rod Smallwood
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering By] – George Marino
- Musician [Additional Musician], Drums, Percussion – Frankie Banali
- Musician [Additional Musician], Keyboards – Ken Hensley
- Photography By – Dick Zimmerman (3)
- Producer – Blackie Lawless (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Remastered By – Eddy Schreyer, Gene Grimaldi
- Written-By – Blackie Lawless (tracks: 1, 3 to 10, 12 to 16), Chris Holmes (2) (tracks: 1, 4)
Track 11 originally released as the b-side to the Mean Man single.
Track 12 originally released as the b-side on the 12" version of the "Mean Man" single.
Tracks 13 & 14 originally released as b-sides to The Real Me single.
Tracks 15 & 16 recorded live at Hammersmith in 1989. Originally released as the b-sides to the Forever Free single.
Tracks 2 and 11 are The Who and Jethro Tull covers, respectively.
Mastered at Future Disc, Hollywood, CA.
Remastered at Oasis Mastering.
This compilation © 1997 Sanctuary Management Productions, Ltd. under license to Snapper Music PLC.
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 36551 55092 5
- Matrix / Runout: 155092 · :MASTERED: ·BY NIMBUS·
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L124
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2431
Other Versions (5 of 74) View All
|CDP 7 48942 2||W.A.S.P.||The Headless Children (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 48942 2||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|MC-60-L 3 02051 4||W.A.S.P.||The Headless Children (Cass, Album, Whi)||Jugoton, Capitol Records||MC-60-L 3 02051 4||Yugoslavia||1989||Sell This Version|
|SMMCD509||W.A.S.P.||The Headless Children (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Original Masters (6)||SMMCD509||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||W.A.S.P.||The Headless Children (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Unison (2)||none||Bulgaria||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ST-748942||W.A.S.P.||The Headless Children (LP)||Capitol Records||ST-748942||Australia||1989||Sell This Version|