Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Dan Reed (4)Guitar – Nigel WongTenor Saxophone [Tenor "Sex-o-phone"] – Stevie Moss*
Cymbal – Jim RichardsDrums [Drum Set], Piano [Piano #2] – Elijah KoenigKeyboards [Key Soundboards], Piano – Tim Gallaher
Vocals – Jim Richards
|A6||Disco. Pig. Disco.
Backing Vocals – Tim Gallagher
|B5||Bird In A Tree
Drums – Dan Reed (4)Violin – Barbara X
- Bass – Devin Sarno
- Design [Designed And Executed By] – Tim Stedman, Tom Bouman
- Engineer – Brian Foxworthy
- Engineer [Co-Final Mix-Down] – Chrisa Lynn Sadd (tracks: A1, B5)
- Engineer [Final Mix-Down] – Brian Foxworthy
- Engineer, Co-producer – John Valenzuela (tracks: A3, A5, B2, B4), Rick Mc Nulty* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5)
- Guitar, Flute [Wooden Flute], Percussion – Tom Grimley
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Producer – Chrisa Lynn Sadd, Waldo*
- Songwriter – Waldo The Dog Faced Boy
- Trombone [Slide Trombone] – Jim Richards
- Vocals – Mary Ellen Mason*
The first pressing (1000 copies) was designed and executed by Tim Stedman and Tom Bouman of Public Eye, with assistance of Inge Schaap.
Each cover has been individually inked from a nine-part series of linoleum cuts and is just one piece of a 36"x36" puzzle.
Engraved in the run-out area Side A: "Immaculate Tim"
Engraved in the run-out area Side B: "Chris Is Dead"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI