Choristers Of Worcester Cathedral*,
City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
Te Deum ∙ Gloria / Orb & Sceptre ∙ Crown Imperial
- Baritone Vocals – Brian Rayner Cook (tracks: A1)
- Chorus – Choristers Of Worcester Cathedral* (tracks: B1), C.B.S.O. Chorus* (tracks: A1, B1)
- Chorus Master – Gordon Clinton (tracks: A1, B1)
- Composed By – Walton*
- Conductor – Louis Frémaux
- Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Neville Boyling
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Barbara Robotham (tracks: A1)
- Orchestra – City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra
- Producer [Recording Producer] – David Mottley
- Sleeve Notes – Alan Frank (2)
- Tenor Vocals – Anthony Rolfe Johnson (tracks: A1)
- Red labels with black & white Nipper logo in a box
- Boxed EMI logo at bottom
- Rim text starts with "EMI Records Ltd"
- "Made in Gt Britain" in rim text
- "℗ 1977 EMI Records Ltd"
- Laminated on front and back
- Top of spine is red
- A star symbol appears below the catalog numbers on back
- "File under Classical: Vocal: Choral"
- "Made and printed in Great Britain."
- "℗ 1977 EMI Records Limited."
- "Recorded in the Town Hall, Birmingham"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd."
- Sleeve notes on back (in English only) are credited "© Alan Frank, 1977"
- One sheet, 19cm x 21,5 cm, both side printed
- Contains the lyrics to tracks A1 and B1
- "Printed by Thomas Jenkins (Printers) Ltd., 108 Weston Street, SE1 3QD"
- "Printed in Great Britain"
- ASD 3348 on back of sleeve, spine and insert
- ASD.3348 on labels
- OC 063 - 06 371Q in a box on back of sleeve
- Labelography code: ER3
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped, variant 1): Q2EA 5903-2 R 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped, variant 1): Q2EA 5904-2 R 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped, variant 2): Q2EA 5903-2 GG 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped, variant 2): Q2EA 5904-2 T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): Q2EA.5903
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side 2): Q2EA.5904
- Other (Printing company's date code on back of sleeve): 7706