Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rush Associated Labels
- Copyright (c) – Rush Associated Labels
- Manufactured By – Rush Associated Labels
- Marketed By – Rush Associated Labels
- Distributed By – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Recorded At – Track Record (3)
- Recorded At – Saturn Sound
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – Track Record (3)
- Edited At – The Nut Ranch, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – G-Child Studio
- Published By – Warren G Publishing
- Published By – Suge Publishing
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Published By – Wayniac Publishing
- Published By – Tripploc Publishing
- Published By – Ain't Nuthin' Poppin' But The Rent
- Published By – Perks Music
- Published By – Music Corporation of America
- Licensed From – MCA Special Markets
- Published By – Lil Hershey
- Published By – Beane Tribe Publishing
- Published By – Cherryl Music
- Licensed From – Cherryl Music
- Art Direction, Design – The Drawing Board
- Edited By – John Phillip Shenale*
- Engineer [Assistant Recording Engineer] – George "Yorggi" Gallegos, John Morris (2), Mike Ainsworth, Ulysses Noriega
- Executive-Producer – Chris Lighty, Paul Stewart (13)
- Management – PMP Management*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Greg Geitzenauer
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – John Morris (2)
- Photography By – Michael Miller (13)
- Producer – Warren G
- Recorded By – Greg Geitzenauer
Track 12: recorded at Saturn Sound in Burbank, CA.
Tracks 3, 6: recorded at Sound City in Van Nuys, CA.
All songs mixed at Track Record, Inc. in North Hollywood.
Edited at The Nut Ranch in Studio City, CA.
Additional recording at G-Child Studio in Long Beach.
Track 1: Warren G Publishing/Shug Publishing (ASCAP).
Track 2: Warren G Publishing/Shug Publishing/Colgems/EMI Music Inc. (ASCAP). Contains a sample from "Mama Used To Say" (B. Carter/G. Biscombe) Colgems-EMI Music, Inc. (ASCAP) as recorded by Junior, under license from Polygram Special Markets.
Tracks 3, 6, 8, 9: Warren G Publishing (ASCAP).
Track 4: Warren G Publishing/Wayniac Publishing/Tripploc Publishing (ASCAP).
Track 5: Warren G Publishing/Ain't Nuthin' Poppin' But The Rent (ASCAP). Contains a sample from "Don't Stop" (A. Hudson) Perks Music (admin. by Music Corp. of America (BMI), as recorded by One Way Band, under license from MCA Special Markets.
Track 7: Warren G Publishing/Wayniac Publishing (ASCAP).
Track 10: Warren G Publishing/Lil Hershey (adm. by Beane Tribe Publishing) (ASCAP).
Track 11: Warren G Publishing (ASCAP)/Cherryl Music (BMI). Contains a sample from "Janitzio" (D. Julian) Cherryl Music (BMI), as recorded by Don Julian, under license from Cherryl Music.
Track 12: Warren G Publishing/Wayniac Publishing/Tripploc Publishing/Ain't Nuthin' Poppin' But The Rent (ASCAP).
© 1994 Rush Associated Labels/℗ 1994 Rush Associated Labels/Manufactured and marketed by Rush Associated Labels/Distributed by Polygram Group Distribution, Inc.
Printed in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314-523335-2 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society (Tracks 5, 11): BMI
- Other (Back cover, insert): 0501
- Matrix / Runout: 314 523 335-2 02% W
Other Versions (5 of 43) View All
|P2 23335||Warren G||Regulate... G Funk Era (CD, Album, Club)||Violator Records||P2 23335||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|523 335-4||Warren G||Regulate... G Funk Era (Cass, Album)||Violator Records, Rush Associated Labels||523 335-4||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|B0008899-02||Warren G||Regulate... G Funk Era (Special Edition) (2xCD, Album, RE)||Def Jam Recordings||B0008899-02||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|none||Warren G||Regulate... G Funk Era (15xFile, FLAC, Album, 20t)||Def Jam Recordings||none||US||2014|
|523 335-2||Warren G||Regulate... G Funk Era (CD, Album, RP)||Violator Records, Rush Associated Labels||523 335-2||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|