Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||The Last Cowboy Song||3:08|
|A3||Jim, I Wore A Tie Today||3:20|
|A5||Committed To Parkview||3:18|
|B1||Desperados Waiting For A Train||4:34|
|B2||Deportee (Plane Wreck At Los Gatos)
Written-By – Cash*, Johnny Rodriguez (4), Willie*
|B4||Against The Wind||3:46|
|B5||The Twentieth Century Is Almost Over||3:33|
- Backing Vocals – Chips Moman, Johnny Cash, Johnny Rodriguez (4), Kris Kristofferson, Paul Davis (3), Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson
- Bass – Jimmy Tittle, Mike Leech
- Drums – Gene Chrisman
- Engineer – Chips Moman, David Cherry
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ken Criblez, Larry Greenhill
- Guitar – Chips Moman, J.R. Cobb*, Marty Stuart, Reggie Young, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson
- Harmonica [Harp] – Mickey Raphael
- Illustration – Bill Imhoff
- Keyboards – Bobby Emmons, Bobby Wood, Paul Davis (3)
- Mandolin – Marty Stuart
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Producer – Chips Moman
Waylon Jennings appears courtesy of RCA Records.
Johnny Rodriguez appears courtesy of Epic Records.
℗ 1985 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc./51 W. 52 Street, New York, N.Y./"Columbia," and (Columbia logo) are trademarks of CBS Inc.
© 1985 CBS Inc./® 1985 CBS Inc.
This tape is mastered to Dolby "B" standards for noise reduction. Decrease treble response when playing on non-Dolbyized equipment.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-40056-4
- Barcode (String): 07464400564