|1||Crispin And Lisa's Duet||5:15|
|2||Sweeter Than The Day||5:36|
|4||People Just Float||6:29|
|5||Leave Here Now||10:11|
|6||From A Window||8:35|
- Baritone Saxophone – Skerik
- Design – Ikue Mori
- Electronics [Live Electronic Processing], Drum Machine [Live Drum Machine], Producer, Mixed By, Engineer, Mastered By – Tucker Martine
- Engineer – Ashley Stubert*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Floyd Reitsma
- Executive-Producer – Disk Union, John Zorn
- Keyboards, Vocals, Drum Machine [Live Drum Machine], Piano – Reggie Watts
- Piano, Piano [Prepared Piano], Organ [Hammond B-3], Organ [Pump Organ], Synthesizer, Toy Piano, Composed By, Producer, Mixed By – Wayne Horvitz
- Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Trombone – Julian Priester
- Violin, Viola – Eyvind Kang
Soon thereafter we recorded a CD for a small German label. Without having played a single live concert we made what I thought was the most interesting record I had made in a while. More than a year passed before we got around to doing a short European tour. Sadly, Julian Priester had to cancel at the last minute so he could undergo surgery for a liver transplant. In his place we brought along our friend and collaborator Skerik on baritone saxophone. The promise of our initial efforts seemed to increase 3-fold, after a week of concerts Tucker really started playing like another instrument, and something I'd been searching for finally came to life.
When we got back into the studio things just fell into place. I've never had such an easy time making music in the studio, and rarely been so pleased with the result. This CD is a reflection of that, with Julian back in the fold, playing his heart out and looking 20 years younger. I hope you enjoy this music.
Seattle, February 2001
Recorded and mixed at Litho, Seattle, WA August 2000
Crispin and Lisa's Duet taken from a commission by the Crispin Spaeth Dance Company.
Willy's Music taken from a commission by ACT Theatre, Seattle for the score to Death of a Salesman.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988044900806
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L221
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1X09
- Matrix / Runout: AVAN-080
- Rights Society: JASRAC