Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Bring Us The Head Of Weatherbox|
|A3||The Fresh Prints Of Bill Ayers|
|B1||Bathin' In The Fuss|
|B3||The Devil And Whom?
Featuring [Guest Vocals] – Andy Hull
|C1||Dark All Night For Us|
Bass – Ryan Hill (4)Drums, Vocals – Andrew Bent
|D2||The Last White Lighter|
|D3||Love Me A Good Microcosm|
- Art Direction, Layout – Michael Dubin
- Backing Vocals – Marc Allen
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Andy Seymour (3)
- Cover [Painting] – Charlie Megna
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Marc Deriso
- Engineer [Additional Vocals] – Ben Moore, Steve Choi
- Engineer [Drums & Bass] – Ben Moore
- Engineer [Guitars & Vocals] – Andrew Oswald
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – George Pritzker
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Brian Warren (4)
- Legal – Milt Olin
- Management – Tom Ackerman (2)
- Mastered By – Michael Fossenkemper
- Mixed By – Ben Moore
- Producer – Brian Warren (4)
- Songwriter – Brian Warren (4)
Tracked from March 2012 to August 2013.
Drums and Bass engineered at Big Fish in San Diego.
Guitars and Vocals engineered at Secret Bathroom in Oakland and Electric Orange in San Diego.
Additional vocals engineered by Steve Choi at Bright Lights in Santa Ana and Ben Moore at Singing Serpent in San Diego.
- Clear with Blue, Gray, and Yellow Splatters /300
- White (This)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 646920317615
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 116573E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 116573E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 116573E3/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 116573E4/A