|1||When The Saints Go Marching In||2:11|
|2||Kisses Sweeter Than Wine||3:13|
|5||On Top Of Old Smoky||2:18|
|8||Wreck Of The "John B"||2:20|
|9||Rock Island Line||2:18|
|11||This Land Is Your Land||2:43|
|12||The House Of The Rising Sun||3:42|
|13||Michael Row The Boat Ashore||3:37|
|14||Brother Can You Spare A Dime||2:39|
|15||If I Had A Hammer||2:14|
|18||Hush Little Baby||1:02|
|20||Go Tell It On The Mountain||2:36|
|21||Marching To Pretoria||3:30|
|23||So Long, It's Been Good To Know Yuh||2:23|
- Accompanied By – Bernard Krause* (tracks: 7, 15), Erik Darling (tracks: 7, 15), Frank Hamilton (3) (tracks: 7, 15)
- Alto Vocals – Ronnie Gilbert (tracks: 1 to 20, 23, 24)
- Baritone Vocals, Bass – Lee Hays (tracks: 1 to 20, 23, 24)
- Baritone Vocals, Guitar – Fred Hellerman (tracks: 1 to 20, 23, 24)
- Design – Drew Cartwright
- Engineer [Compilation Engineered For Release By] – Jeff Zaraya
- Liner Notes – Ed Ward
- Producer [Compilation] – Tom Vickers
- Tenor Vocals, Banjo – Erik Darling (tracks: 14), Pete Seeger (tracks: 1 to 13, 15 to 20, 23, 24)
Tracks 3, 5, 8, 13, 20 & 23 are from the album 'The Weavers on Tour', 1985. Recorded in 1955 at Carnegie Hall, New York.
Tracks 7 & 15 are from the album 'The Weavers Reunion at Carnegie Hall, 1963', 1987. Recorded on May 2 & 3, 1963 for the 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert at Carnegie Hall, New York.
Tracks 11 & 19 are from the album 'The Weavers at Home', 1963.
Tracks 10, 12 & 17 are from the album 'Traveling On with The Weavers', 1963.
Track 14 is from the album 'The Weavers Almanac', 1963.
Tracks 21 & 22 are previously unreleased live performances at the 1960 Newport Folk Festival.
Compilation engineered for release by Jeff Zaraya from the original analog tapes, converted to 20-bit digital audio using the DCS 904. Sonic Solutions software was used to process the digital audio. The bass that was rolled off the original vinyl release has been restored. The final CD was turbo bit mapped.
The booklet does not include details on who performs on tracks 21 & 22.
℗© 2001 Vanguard Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 015707958028
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-073563 01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L337
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 5100