Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – W. Montgomery*
Written-By – I. Gershwin, G. Gershwin*
|A3||Six Bridges To Cross
Written-By – H. Mancini*, J. Chandler*
|B1||Going Down To Big Mary's
Bass – John DaleVocals – Debbie AndrewsWritten-By – T. Titus*
Written-By – D. Ellington*, J. Tizol*
Written-By – J. Lewis*
- Alto Saxophone – Alonzo "Pookie" Johnson
- Art Direction, Design – Burton Yount
- Bass – Monk Montgomery
- Drums – Robert "Sonny" Johnson*
- Executive-Producer – George Klabin
- Guitar – Wes Montgomery
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Technician [Sound Restoration] – Fran Gala, George Klabin
- Piano – Buddy Montgomery
- Producer [Produced For Release By], Liner Notes – Zev Feldman
- Recorded By [Original Recordings Made By] – Philip Kahl*
Special Whiskey Colored 10" LP.
Limited Edition Pressing of 2,000.
Recorded on 140 Gram Vinyl @ 33 1/3 rpm for quality sound.
Never-before issued live recordings from Wes Montgomery & His Brothers.
Mixing, Mastering & Sound Restoration done at Resonance Records Studios, Beverly Hills
Cover advertisement of Montgomery-Johnson Quintet courtesy of, and special thanks to: Duncan Schiedt
2014 Resonance Records, a division of Rising Jazz Stars, Inc. 5711 West Adams Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90016.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24101 77271 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): HLT-8015.1 S-89598 BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): HLP-8015.2 S-89599 RE-1 BG