Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asia Icon Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Asia Icon Ltd.
- Licensed To – Frontiers Records
- Distributed By – Soulfood Music Distribution
- Published By – John Wetton Music Ltd
- Published By – GEMA
- Published By – White Knight Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Licensed Through – Asia Icon Ltd.
- Engineered At – Aubitt Studios
- Recorded At – Aubitt Studios
- Mixed At – Aubitt Studios
- Mastered At – Aubitt Studios
- Recorded At – Synergy Studio (2)
- Recorded At – Pie Studios
- Designed At – Mixed Images Ltd.
- Design [Sleeve Design], Photography By – Michael Inns
- Drums – Steve Christey
- Engineer [Annie Haslam's Vocals] – Larry Fast
- Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – 'The Rev' Rob Aubrey*
- Flute – Ian McDonald
- Guitar [Guitars] – John Mitchell (5)
- Keyboards – Geoffrey Downes*
- Liner Notes [From The New Forest] – John Wetton
- Liner Notes [Ten Million Record Buyers Can't Be Wrong] – David Gallant
- Management – Martin Darvill, QED Global Management*
- Photography By [Page 13: Geoff Downes] – John Orach
- Photography By [Page 2: Geoff Downes] – Joe Santaniello
- Producer – Downes*, Wetton*
- Recorded By [Ian McDonald's Alto Flute / Flute] – Dylan Ely
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – John Wetton
Note: the tracklisting on the slipcase and the traycard make it look like Overture: Paradox and Let Me Go are two separate tracks they are in fact track 1 on this cd.
Engineered, recorded, mixed and mastered at Aubitt Studios, Southampton, Hampshire, UK.
Annie's vocals recorded at Synergy Studio, NJ, USA.
Ian McDonald's Alto Flute / Flute recorded in Pie Studios, New York, USA by Dylan Ely.
All songs published by:
John Wetton Music Ltd. / GEMA / White Knight Music Publishing Ltd / Warner Chappell US
Licensed through Asia Icon Ltd. Company No. 5215030. Registered in England & Wales
℗ & © 2005 Asia Icon Ltd.
licensed to Frontiers Records
On back of slipcase + on traycard:
℗ & © 2005 Asia Icon Ltd.
Under exclusive license to Frontiers Records
Distributed in Germany by: Soul Food Music Distribution
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 8024391024225
- Barcode (Text): 8 024391 024225
- Matrix / Runout: KC:016973 FR CD 242
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 8JAF
- Rights Society: SIAE
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|IROND CD 05-DD262||Wetton ♦ Downes*||Icon (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Irond (2)||IROND CD 05-DD262||Russia||2005||Sell This Version|
|RMED-0800||Wetton ♦ Downes*||Icon (CD, Album)||Renaissance Records (3)||RMED-0800||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|FR CD 473||Wetton ♦ Downes*||Icon (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Frontiers Records||FR CD 473||Italy||2005||Sell This Version|
|iCon-1-CD||Wetton ♦ Downes*||Icon (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Epicon Records||iCon-1-CD||UK||2018||Sell This Version|
|FR CD 242||Wetton ♦ Downes*||Icon (CD, Album, Promo)||Frontiers Records||FR CD 242||Italy||2005||Sell This Version|