- Manufactured By – The Vinyl factory
- Recorded live on a speeding train as part of Doug Aitken's 'Station to Station'
- Manufactured on The Vinyl Factory Press in London, England
- Hand-painted artwork by Fraser Muggeridge Studio
- Music produced by Justin Stanley (Beck, The Vines)
- There are only 7 copies for sale in the USA! (You can only get these copies off of White Mystery's website.)
The Vinyl Factory has partnered American multi-media artist Doug Aitken and the Barbican to bring his acclaimed 'Station to Station: A 30 Day Happening' to the UK for a month-long, building-wide, art intervention, from Saturday 27 June - Sunday 26 July.
For the duration of the event, which features residencies, installations, live performances, workshops, screenings and more, The Vinyl Factory has created The Vinyl Factory Recording Studio to provide a space for musicians and artists to experiment and improvise and has installed The Vinyl Factory Press on-site to manufacture these recordings into vinyl editions.
White Mystery recorded this edition as part of the original Station to Station, which crossed North America by train from Atlantic to Pacific over 24 days in 2013. Pressed on-site at the Barbican Centre for Station to Station July 2015.