Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Take Me With You||4:45|
|2||Love To Keep You Warm||3:45|
|3||Lie Down (A Modern Love Song)||3:14|
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
|5||Nighthawk (Vampire Blues)||3:40|
|6||The Time Is Right For Love||3:27|
|8||Belgian Tom's Hat Trick||3:26|
|10||Don't Mess With Me
Written-By – Whitesnake
|Bonus Tracks: The Snakebite EP|
Written-By – Whitesnake
|14||Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City||5:07|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sunburst Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sunburst Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – www.mediamotion.com
- Recorded At – Central Recorders Studio And Sauna
- Mixed At – Central Recorders Studio And Sauna
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- A&R [A&R Co-ordination] – Michael McIntyre, Nigel Reeve
- Art Direction [Original], Design [Original] – Bill Burks (2)
- Artwork [Artwork Remastered By] – Hugh Gilmour
- Bass – Neil Murray
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated For EMI By] – Jo Brooks, Libby Jones (2)
- Drums – Dave "Duck" Dowle*
- Guitar, Vocals – Bernie Marsden, Micky Moody
- Illustration – Bill Imhoff
- Keyboards – Jon Lord
- Liner Notes, Sleeve Notes – Geoff Barton
- Photography By – Fin Costello, Hiro Ohno, Phil Presky
- Producer – Martin (The Wasp) Birch*
- Remastered By – Peter Mew
- Vocals – David Coverdale
- Written-By – Marsden* (tracks: 5 to 7, 9, 11), Coverdale* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 11, 12), Moody* (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 8)
Despite wine, spirits, hospitalization and births, this album was recorded and mixed in the heat of the night at Central Recorders Studio and Sauna, 9 Denmark St., London during the summer of '78.
"The more you sweat, the more you get!"
Produced for Sunburst Records and YOU!
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Originally ℗ 1978 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sunburst Records Ltd. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital remasters ℗ 2006 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sunburst Records Ltd. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 2006 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2006 Sunburst Records Ltd. The label copy information is the subject of copyright protection.
All rights reserved. © 2006 EMI Records Ltd. EMI is a Capitol Music label.
UK catalog# listed as 359 6882, main catalog# listed as 0946 <b>359688 2</b> 8
Made in the EU.
Originally released in November 1978.
Bonus tracks 11 to 14 originally released on the Snakebite EP.
Total playing time 54:45
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Barcode: 0 94635 96882 8
- Rights Society: bel biem
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): www.mediamotion.com 3596882 @ 1 010103
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Mediamotion Logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3596882 @ 1 010101
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AHHRO
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi AAHB3
Other Versions (5 of 72) View All
|INS 3022||Whitesnake||Trouble (LP, Album)||EMI International||INS 3022||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|UICY-93737||Whitesnake||Trouble (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Sunburst||UICY-93737||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|FA 3234||Whitesnake||Trouble (LP, Album)||Liberty||FA 3234||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CLEM-1156||Whitesnake||Trouble (Cass, Album)||Liberty||CLEM-1156||Mexico||1978||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 48306 2||Whitesnake||Trouble (CD, Album, RE, RM)||EMI||CDP 7 48306 2||UK & Europe||1987||Sell This Version|