Tracklist Hide Credits
Banjo, Bass – Tor Egil*Drums, Effects [Drones], Programmed By – Wetle*Lyrics By – H. Kornstad*Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Arpeggiator], Sounds [Sound Treatments], Drum Programming, Effects [Filtered Drone] – Rune*Vocals, Saxophone [Saxhorn], Synthesizer, Celesta, Programmed By – Håkon*
|3||–Wibutee||Travel With You||4:49|
|6||–Wibutee||It's All Here||3:14|
|8||–Wibutee||Two With Nature||5:37|
|9||–Wibutee Featuring Anja Garbarek||The Ball
Drum Programming [Beats-programming], Synthesizer [Korg Kaoss Pad] – Rune*Lyrics By – H. Kornstad*Recorded By [Vocals] – John MallisonSynthesizer, Flute, Melodica, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Håkon*Vocals – Anja*
- Artwork – Håkon Kornstad
- Artwork [Live Pictures] – Joachim Drageland Isachsen
- Artwork [Vector Landscapes] – Marius Watz
- Co-producer – Michael Hartung*
- Engineer [Additional] – Espen Gundersen (tracks: 1)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael Hartung*
- Management – Henning Meyer Petersen
- Mastered By – Thomas Eberger
- Music By – A. Garbarek* (tracks: 9), H. Kornstad*, R. Brøndbo*, W. Holte* (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Photography By [Assistant] – Jan Erik Corsten
- Photography By [Liner Photo] – Jørgen Tverås Gomnæs
- Producer – Wibutee
- Recorded By – Håkon Kornstad (tracks: 9)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Håkon Kornstad (tracks: 1, 7), Rune Brøndbo (tracks: 6)
Distributed by Voices Music & Entertainment. Oslo, Norway.
Recorded January 3-15, 2006 at Propeller Studios, Oslo, Norway.
Track 1 recorded May 2005 in Audiopol, Skien, Norway.
Track 6 additional recorded at Wibuton.
Mixed March, 2006 at Propeller Studios, Oslo, Norway.
Mastered April 4, 2006 at Cutting Room, Stockholm, Sweden.
This recording was funded in part by Fond for Utøvende Kunstnere and MFOs Vederlagsfond.
Wibutee is supported by Norsk Kulturråd and Norsk Jazzforum.
Wetle Holte plays Ruff Drums.
Tor Egil Kreken uses Demeter amps & Nechville banjos.
CD package: Jewel case with 8-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 035538 885549
- Barcode (String): 7035538885549
- Matrix / Runout: SON001-1 060520201
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L403
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6842