Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||At Least That's What You Said
Bass – John StirrattDrums – Glenn KotchePiano – LeRoy BachPiano [End] – Jim O'RourkeSynthesizer – Mikael JorgensenVocals, Electric Guitar – Jeff Tweedy
|2||Hell Is Chrome||4:42|
|4||Muzzle Of Bees||5:00|
Bass, Lead Guitar [Electric] – O'Rourke*Drums – Kotche*Dulcimer [Hammer] – Frankie MontuoroPiano – Jorgensen*Rhythm Guitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Stirratt*Viola – Karen WaltuchVocals – Tweedy*
|8||Company In My Back||3:50|
|9||I'm A Wheel||2:41|
|11||Less Than You Think
Acoustic Guitar, Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – Stirratt*, Bach*Drums, Dulcimer [Hammered], Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – Kotche*Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – O'Rourke*Synthesizer [Serge Modular] – Jorgensen*Vocals, Acoustic Bass [6 String], Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – Tweedy*
|12||The Late Greats||2:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Words Ampersand Music
- Published By – Poeyfarre Songs
- Published By – Pear Blossom Music
- Published By – Jorgenstormusic
- Published By – Field Code Music
- Published By – Chaoticgoodmusic
- Published By – Come Here With That Music
- Recorded At – Sear Sound
- Recorded At – Soma E.M.S.
- Mixed At – Sear Sound
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – PictureBox Inc.
- Booking [Booking Europe] – Bob Gold (3)
- Booking [Booking U.S. & Pacific] – Frank Riley (2)
- Design – Dan Nadel, Peter Buchanan-Smith*
- Engineer – Chris Shaw
- Engineer [Additional Engineering - Non-drone Section] – Jim O'Rourke (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jim O'Rourke
- Engineer [Assistant - Non-drone Section] – Tim Iseler (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – T.J. Doherty
- Engineer [Non-drone Section] – Mikael Jorgensen (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Illustration [Drawings] – Gladys Nilsson
- Legal – Joseph L. Grier*
- Management – Tony Margherita
- Management [Digital Oversight] – Ken Waagner
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Mixed By – Jim O'Rourke
- Photography By – Michael Schmelling, Peter Buchanan-Smith*
- Producer – Jim O'Rourke, Wilco
- Public Relations [U.S. Press] – Deb Bernardini
- Technician [Technical/Production Assistance] – Daniel Herbst, Deborah Johnson (5), Frankie Montuoro, Haydn Johnston, Jason Tobias, Matt Zivich, Stan Doty
- Written-By – Girard* (tracks: 10), Kotche* (tracks: 7, 11), Jeff Tweedy (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 9, 12), Tweedy* (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11), O'Rourke* (tracks: 11), Stirratt* (tracks: 11), Bach* (tracks: 11), Jorgensen* (tracks: 2, 10, 11)
Tracks 8, 9, 10, and 11 (non-drone section) recorded at SOMA E.M.S., Chicago with additional recording at Sear Sound.
Mastered at Abbey Road, London.
Publishing: Tweedy - Words Ampersand Music, BMI / Stirratt - Poeyfarre Songs, BMI / Kotche - Pear Blossom Music, BMI / Jorgensen - Jorgenstormusic, ASCAP / O'Rourke - field code music, BMI / Girard - chaoticgoodmusic, ASCAP. All administered by Bug Music. Bach - Come Here With That Music, ASCAP.
Management: TMM, Chicago.
Booking U.S. & Pacific: High Road Touring, Sausalito.
Booking Europe: GAA, London.
Legal: Pryor, Cashman, et al., NYC.
U.S. Press: Sacks & Co., NYC.
Digital Oversight: Smartley-Dunn Solutions, Chicago.
All drawings courtesy of the artist and 'The Ganzfeld'. Opening and closing page drawings are details from an untitled drawing first published in 'Hairy Who (cat-a-log)', 1969. The untitled centerfold drawing was first published in 'Hairy Who / Smoke Hairy Who', 1968.
Design for PictureBox, Inc.
'This enhanced CD is also playable on your computer by placing the disc in your CD-ROM drive. Minimum Requirements (PC): Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP (8.5.1 only) 200MHz Pentium with 2x CD-ROM and 32MB Ram, Quicktime 4, monitor set to THOUSANDS OF COLORS (or higher). Recommended: 400MHZ Pentium with 6x CD-ROM and 64MB Ram, Quicktime 5. Minimum Requirements (Macintosh): MAC OS 8.1 to 9.x 200 MHz PowerPC with 2x CD-ROM and 32MB Ram, Quicktime 4, monitor set to THOUSANDS OF COLORS (or higher). Recommended: 300 MHz PowerPC with 6x CD-ROM and 64MB Ram, Quicktime 5. Due to variances in hardware, the disc's playback is not guaranteed on all machines.'
In standard jewel case with slip case card sleeve.
Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner Music Group Company.
℗ & © 2004 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 -7559-79808-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075597980929
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC00286
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 3): 755979809-2 05/04 V01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 755979809-2.2 05/04 V02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05M4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI Q5F2
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|79809-2||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Enh)||Nonesuch||79809-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|79809-2||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Enh, RE, Sli)||Nonesuch||79809-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|7559-79809-2, BR0166||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Dig)||Nonesuch, Nonesuch||7559-79809-2, BR0166||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|7559798092||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Enh)||Nonesuch||7559798092||Australia||2004||Sell This Version|
|76492-1, 79809-2||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (2xLP, Album)||Rhino Vinyl, Nonesuch||76492-1, 79809-2||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|