- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing
- Published By – Words Ampersand Music
- Published By – You Want A Piece Of This Music
- Recorded At – The Loft
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Recorded At – Soma Electronic Music Studios
- Mixed At – Soma Electronic Music Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z7806
- Pressed By – Cinram, Commerce, CA
- Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – John Stirratt
- Art Direction, Design – Lawrence Azerrad
- Booking – Bob Gold (3), Frank Riley (2)
- Engineer – Chris Brickley, Jay Bennett
- Engineer [Additional] – Jim O'Rourke, Jonathan Parker
- Legal – Joseph L. Grier*
- Management – Tony Margherita
- Management [Financial] – Lia Sweet, Nan Lanigan
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Mixed By – Jim O'Rourke
- Music By – Jay Bennett (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Performer [Wilco Is/was] – Glenn Kotche, Jay Bennett, Jeff Tweedy, John Stirratt, Leroy Bach
- Performer [With] – Craig Christiansen, Fred Lonberg-Holm*, Jessy Greene, Jim O'Rourke, Ken Coomer
- Photography By – Sam Jones (14)
- Producer – Wilco
- Words By, Music By, Written-By, Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – Jeff Tweedy
Recorded at The Loft, Chicago.
Additional recording at CRC and Soma E.M.S., Chicago.
Mixed at Soma E.M.S.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
All tracks published by Words Ampersand Music (Warner Tamerlane Publishing Co., BMI) and You Want a Piece of This Music (Bug Music, ASCAP), except Tracks 1, 7, 11 published solely by Words Ampersand.
Management: TMM Chicago.
Booking: High Road Touring (North America, Pacific) and GAA (Europe, UK).
Legal: Pryor, Cashman, Sherman & Flynn NYC
Financial: RZO, NYC.
℗ & © 2002 Nonesuch Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 -7559-79669-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: [WEA Mfg. Olyphant] Z7806 CI/CA 2 79669 ECD01 *M2 S2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2V2Z
- Other (Manufacturer stamp): WEA mfg. / CA
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|LP 5161||Wilco||Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Sundazed Music, Nonesuch||LP 5161||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-19025||Wilco||Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||AMCY-19025||Japan||2002||Sell This Version|
|79669-2||Wilco||Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (CD, Album, Enh, RP)||Nonesuch||79669-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7559-79669-2||Wilco||Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (CD, Album, Enh, Whi)||Nonesuch||7559-79669-2||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|79669||Wilco||Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (11xFile, FLAC, Album, 96k)||Nonesuch||79669||US||2002|