- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Robert Rosenberg Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Rodsongs
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Man-Ken Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Center
- Recorded At – Midiland
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Tom's Million Dollah Joint
- Mixed At – Studio Center
- Mixed At – Tom's Million Dollah Joint
- Art Direction – David Coleman (5)
- Backing Vocals – Dee Dee Wilde, Donna Allen, Harry King, Jamie Marks, Kirsten Steinhauer, Wendy Pederson*
- Design [Logo] – Peter Greco (2)
- Drums [Live] – Orlando Hernandez*
- Engineer [Additional] – Carlos Santos, John Haag, Mike Couzzi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tommy Afont
- Engineer [Mix] – Daniel Abraham
- Engineer, Engineer [Mix] – Cesar Sogbe
- Executive-Producer – Michael Caplan
- Guitar – Gary King (6)
- Horns [Horn Section] – Dana Teboe, Ken Faulk, Tony Concepcion
- Horns [Horn Section], Saxophone [Lead Sax] – Ed Calle
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Mixed By, Producer [Production Assistant] – Elin Michaels
- Lead Vocals, Producer, Mixed By – Bob Rosenberg
- Management – Whirlwind Entertainment Group
- Management [Business] – Davimos Advisers, Inc.
- Management [Whirlwind Entertainment Group] – Debra Baum, John Davimos, Joseph Maenza
- Mixed By, Producer [Production Assistant] – Fro Sosa*
- Other [Make-Up] – Carter Bradley
- Other [Stylist] – Andrea Levinson
- Percussion – Luis Santiago
- Performer [Extra Special Thanks To] – Bob Schmol, Hallendale High School Chorus, Lowell Lampkin
- Photography By – Bret Lopez
- Programmed By [Additional] – Steve Roitstein
- Programmed By [Keyboards, Drums], Keyboards, Mixed By, Producer [Production Assistant] – Lester Mendez
- Written-By – B. Rosenberg* (tracks: A1 to B1, B4, B5), E. Stewart* (tracks: B3), G. Gouldman* (tracks: B3), R. Temperton* (tracks: B2)
Mixed at: Studio Center West, Tom's Million Dollah Joint
Engineered by Daniel Abraham for White Falcon Productions
All tracks published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc./Robert Rosenberg Publ. Inc., except track B2 published by Rodsongs (adm. by Almo Music Corp.)
and track B3 published by Man-Ken Music.
℗ & © 1990 CBS Records Inc.
Distribution CBS Records
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099746 709914
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 01-467099-20-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 01-467099-20-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): 01-467099-20 1A1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): 01-467099-20 1B1 A
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 291
- Other: 58 [circled]
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|EK 46051||Will To Power||Journey Home (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 46051||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|467099 4, EPC 467099 4||Will To Power||Journey Home (Cass, Album)||Epic, Epic||467099 4, EPC 467099 4||Spain||1990||Sell This Version|
|ZRI-467099||Will To Power||Journey Home (LP, Album)||CBS||ZRI-467099||Mexico||1990||Sell This Version|
|1.12.1125||Will To Power||Journey Home (LP, Album)||Epic||1.12.1125||Venezuela||1990||Sell This Version|
|188137/1||Will To Power||Journey Home (LP, Album)||Epic||188137/1||Brazil||1990||Sell This Version|