Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Jeremy deVine
- Composed By, Recorded By, Mixed By – William Basinski
- Liner Notes [Book] – Antony (3), David Tibet, James Elaine, Michael Shulan, Ronen Givony, William Basinski
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Photography By – Caroline Bell, Charlotte Corday, James Elaine, Jeremy deVine, Lorenzo Cercelletta, Maxim Moston, Peter J. Kierzkowski, William Basinski
"In loving memory of Suzanne Fiol"
Limited-edition box set of 2000 copies containing all four historic volumes of The Disintegration Loops, plus a pair of live orchestral performances from the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the 54th Venice Biennale, both previously unreleased, issued to mark the 10-year anniversary of the original release and its induction into the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
All tracks are remastered from the original recordings and pressed onto 100% virgin vinyl for the first time. This set also includes all of the remastered recordings on 5 CDs, the rare 63-minute The Disintegration Loops film on DVD, and a 144-page full-color coffee table book featuring rare photos taken during the making of The Disintegration Loops, and liner notes.
A portion of proceeds from the sales of this set will be donated to the 9/11 Memorial.
There is a misprint on CD1: dlp 2.1 is incorrectly listed as dlp 3 on the disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 656605319414