- Dark green labels with silver text
- The Argo logo appears in an oval
- Deep groove in the label area
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "Recording first published 1963"
- Laminated on front and back
- Spine has composer and title
- Straight flipbacks on top and bottom with diagonal cut on right hand side
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Recorded in the Chapel of King's College, Cambridge"
- "© Andrew Raeburn, London, 1963"
- "Made in England"
- "Printed by Graphis Press Limited"
- "Argo Record Company Limited 113 Fulham Road London SW 3"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited" on bottom flipback
- Recorded 19 - 21 March 1962
- First pressing of this release is here: Mass In Three Parts / Mass In Four Parts, featuring different flipbacks and label design
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label (Inverted)): ZRG 2517
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label (Inverted)): ZRG 2518
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): ZRG-2517-2W DO KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): ZRG-2518-2W K KT 1
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T
- Other (On labels): S