|1-1||Stained Glass Sky With Dancing Light (For Stan Brakhage)||21:23|
|1-2||Crumbling In The Shadows Is Fraulein Miller's Stale Cake||19:18|
|2-3||Green Mountains (For Bill Dixon)||5:58|
|CD Three / Testimony||78:27|
|3-2||Testimony (For Beb Guerin)||11:22|
|3-4||Dedication (For Charles Clark 1945-1969 & Albert Stinson 1945-1969)||15:39|
|3-5||The Second Set||24:11|
- Art Direction – Ming@AUM
- Double Bass [Solo] – William Parker
- Engineer – James McLean (tracks: 3-1 to 3-5), Keith Parker (tracks: 1-1 to 2-6)
- Mastered By – Isaiah Parker
- Photography By [Back Cover Booklet] – Luciano Rossetti
- Photography By [Box & Booklet Front Cover] – Tom Wilkins
- Photography By [Inside Booklet Photos] – Peter Gannushkin
- Producer – William Parker
- Words By, Music By – William Parker
CD Three / Testimony recorded December 28, 1994 at The Knitting Factory, New York.
Strictly limited edition of 987 copies. 50 copies signed and hand-numbered by William Parker. Includes a 48-page booklet with writings by William Parker.
CD Three / Testimony is a reissue of William Parker's first solo bass album, originally released in 1995.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 642623100523